Future iPhone for Deaf people

~via BB~
Neo, my fiancee begged me to switch my sk3 for her BB, she did not comforts with bb. That why I use BB for four months. But I just began like BB. :)

Remeber that I never say, there is SK better than BB, Nor there is BB better than SK. Both are hottie devices. :)

Anyway, Neo, pac, deafclimber: Many thanks for educate me about gsm. Edge, etc.

so now can we go back to iphone topic, please ? thanks. :)
~via BB~ I am with deafclimber's quote. Better let people stick to Iphone topic..

Good luck, whoever get iphone on june! :thumb:

CDMA is good if you are whore to subway.

Too lazy.

He stuck on T-mobile (USA verison) then.

I think that you are talking to me or XBGMER.

Struck at Tmobile? No problem then I will fill out on paper to break my contract and pay an terminate fee then what would you doing? *shrugs*

I think that you are talking to me or XBGMER.

Struck at Tmobile? No problem then I will fill out on paper to break my contract and pay an terminate fee then what would you doing? *shrugs*

I would definitely not want to pay the terrminate fee. It would be so stupid to pay for nothing. Surely, it would not break your bank if you switch a different pager device. I really do not think that you do not need to get a new contract when you buy a new telephone/pager as long as you have the same contract.

After your contract is expired, please make sure that you get it for one year contract if you want to switch a cell telephone service. Two-years contract is cheaper than one year, but it is worth for one year not matter what because the cell phone companies change their prices.

Again, when your contract is expired, you do not need to renew the contract. You still use your device as long as you pay...

I would definitely not want to pay the terrminate fee. It would be so stupid to pay for nothing. Surely, it would not break your bank if you switch a different pager device. I really do not think that you do not need to get a new contract when you buy a new telephone/pager as long as you have the same contract.

After your contract is expired, please make sure that you get it for one year contract if you want to switch a cell telephone service. Two-years contract is cheaper than one year, but it is worth for one year not matter what because the cell phone companies change their prices.

Again, when your contract is expired, you do not need to renew the contract. You still use your device as long as you pay...

Depends on some reason, if I live in area that's receive an poor signal from T-Mobile then try to switch into Cingular or other wireless carrier then break the contract is good reason, also probably pay an terminate fee or not.

You guys for those who have cell phones and pagers -

Are you aware that big radio towers affect bee's navigation that made them confused to fly in the air? Many bees are starting to disappear, and they are being extinct. Honey bees' population dropped 90 percent past a couple of years. Other type of bees have reduced, too. They are not producing more major honey last year and this year.

I think that we should complain to the FCC and do something. We need to reduce amount of the magnet fields (radio waves) from the towers or change the frequency so that it may not interfer the bee's navigation.

In fact, we depend on bees for our food like fruits, vegetables, (and flowers). They are part of food chain to us. We cannot afford to ignore this problem, for sake.

For example, strawberry/chocolate for milkshakes, coffee, tea, orange, grapefruit, and a lot more on the list. It's because they are plants that bees produce them as pollinators.

Which one is more important for you: save our food chain or enjoy listening to your cell phone/pager?

You guys for those who have cell phones and pagers -

Are you aware that big radio towers affect bee's navigation that made them confused to fly in the air? Many bees are starting to disappear, and they are being extinct. Honey bees' population dropped 90 percent past a couple of years. Other type of bees have reduced, too. They are not producing more major honey last year and this year.

I think that we should complain to the FCC and do something. We need to reduce amount of the magnet fields (radio waves) from the towers or change the frequency so that it may not interfer the bee's navigation.

In fact, we depend on bees for our food like fruits, vegetables, (and flowers). They are part of food chain to us. We cannot afford to ignore this problem, for sake.

For example, strawberry/chocolate for milkshakes, coffee, tea, orange, grapefruit, and a lot more on the list. It's because they are plants that bees produce them as pollinators.

Which one is more important for you: save our food chain or enjoy listening to your cell phone/pager?

This post should be in a new thread instead of this one... since it is not about iPhone but BEEs!

Oh, I got it.

Thanks... :)
~via BB~

whats going on here?

Neo, what the heck are you talk about? Honestly I tell you, i dont know what the idiot are you talking about it.. I see nothing change in you.. nothing news!

I am happy with tmobile and my satisfaction with tmobile service for five years.. what HECK make you complaint about t mobile... don't necessary to tell me about "stuck tmobile, don't taKE too any personal..

You need to practice showing your some respect people's opinions.

NO DRAMA!

I am CHILLIN'

NEO, read this:
so now can we go back to iphone topic, please ? thanks. :)

thank you!

that is because apple choose GSM networks so people can call or use data anywhere in any world.

I believe he want to make more make from worldwide than USA and other.

~via BB~

whats going on here?

Neo, what the heck are you talk about? Honestly I tell you, i dont know what the idiot are you talking about it.. I see nothing change in you.. nothing news!

I am happy with tmobile and my satisfaction with tmobile service for five years.. what HECK make you complaint about t mobile... don't necessary to tell me about "stuck tmobile, don't taKE too any personal..

You need to practice showing your some respect people's opinions.

NO DRAMA!

I am CHILLIN'

NEO, read this:

thank you!

Dude, Re-read slow and careful. I dont even make negative about T-mobile.

When I said stuck with T-mobile. what it meant to me is that you have decided to stay with T-mobile server and not want to be with other kind of server. I didn't talk in a negative way. You misunderstood. Chill out man and watch your attitude.

I never knew it. I don't understand why Apple don't ask to Sprint since they are almost same network.

Back