Future iPhone for Deaf people

they are not. they got different UI but same function which is to find the location. *shrug*

Sam..Is almost same or not?

Well I got mobile with Google map in my hand already. Google map is free. Treo700p is cheaper than iphone and high speed network than iPhone. I can watch dvd movie with subtite in my Treo700p. iTune do not support CC or subtitle. It's waste of money.

Sam..Is almost same or not?

it look same to me. Don't we able to find business include phone number and there is "button" to call (pointless for deaf) and travel and what else? There is traffic status...

Boult, what is UI? Find location is pretty same. I can see and find anywhere with my treo on travel or visit someone. No problem. What is different, huh? come on, what's heck is UI? :D

you know what is GUI ? if so then take away G :P

watch the iphone demo again in my previous post.

you know what is GUI ? if so then take away G :P

watch the iphone demo again in my previous post.

Yeah? And? GUI is same to me.

That's how you study from Google Maps
That's one you talk about? It looks not same like my treo. Must be demo for non-treo mobile.

I can watch dvd movie with subtite in my Treo700p. iTune do not support CC or subtitle.

CC ? i dont think we have video with CC on any device either ? can you proof that ? it is because i have researched on mobile techies daily since i work for this wireless company and i dont see CC provided on mobile video yet. personally i do watch several movies with subtitles on my 8125 with EDGE. it works just fine. i use MYORB.com on my pda under MyCast your digital media with Orb 2.0 remote pc access software

forget to add... i am sure iphone can run movies with subtitles if they compress the movies with subtitles. that is what i do for myorb.com.

wow I think is useless to show you the light when it is already there.

leaving the thread... :D

CC ? i dont think we have video with CC on any device either ? can you proof that ? it is because i have researched on mobile techies daily since i work for this wireless company and i dont see CC provided on mobile video yet. personally i do watch several movies with subtitles on my 8125 with EDGE. it works just fine. i use MYORB.com on my pda under MyCast your digital media with Orb 2.0 remote pc access software

forget to add... i am sure iphone can run movies with subtitles if they compress the movies with subtitles. that is what i do for myorb.com.

I am confused. I never said video with CC. Just subtitle from dvd movie.
That's one I use from SlySoft CloneDVD mobile | DVD to PSP, DVD to iVideo, DVD to ZEN
Just make clear itunes is useless since no CC or subtitles.

You can get subtitles on iphone from internet or dvd movie but you can't get subtitles from itunes.

well to be honest with you guys. from my eyes to view, google maps on iphone is little different from google maps on windows mobile or palm o/s because google maps on iphone has different selections like click on lcd to call or to go detail information. or flip the pages. of course there are different thumbtacks. iphone has finger-based control. it can move a point around the map easily.

we dont need to flame eachother. just wait til someone gets iphone and let us know how difference or same it would be from google maps on windows mobile or palm o/s.

peace out...

Ok, there's thing about Google Map on iPhones is little different on background and higher resolution.

i heard the rumors that iphone has been postponed from june to oct 2007.
:dunno:

nah. it is fake.... :)

320x320 vs 320x480. That's not that big different. quit it, please.

iPhones is based on widescreen, that which is more than fullscreen, perfect for tv shows or movies that download from iTunes because most of them are in widescreen. ;)

Btw, I'm iPod user, it's fullscreen but black bar on top and bottom would occur if run on widescreen video.

Remind: I aint come here to get you guys to flame in this thread. I am here to listen and learn. :)

3g is third generation as high speed broadbands. UMTS, EVDO, and HSDPA are 3G.

ATT has HSPDA.
Alltell, Verizon and Sprint have EVDO.
Tmobile USA has only EDGE which is 2.5G yet it should release its 3G this year.

video share - check this - GSM World - SIP.
Deafclimber, BINGO! Many thanks for clarify this explain of what does 3G stand for. I am still learning new words and new things, never toolate! ;)

?? i better stick to 3G or up... :) my friends have 8525s and blackjacks that have 3G. they can be tethered to laptops while you are away from home and they run the internets very fast like home internet.

imate device ? in usa wireless carriers dont provide that type lately. it is hard to find that type of devices...
deafclimber, I respect your opinon that you rather stick to 3G. that is cool.. I am little confuse , how about BLACKBERRY 8700 series as (8705, 8707 up) is fully capably tethered to laptop too. they are running on EDGE!?

Perhap, someday I get device with 3G.. who knows..

Google Map wouldn't be good for EDGE.

SK3 don't running on Google Map, poor to Danger.
Pac, I respect your opinion about Google maps is not match with EDGE.

GPS/ GOOGLE MAPS running on MY BB with EGDE is definitely smooth, pretty fast and no crash. But it loading little bit long.. its worth! GPS/ or GOGlE map fully capable with BB than nothing, is that correct?!

I heard rumors said danger work on sk will run on google map or GPS.. But FACT, I aint buy Danger's promised words, because sk is not running on EDGE, but STILL running GSM/ GPRS.
for instance as of concept:

SK' GSM/GPRS IS MORE LIKE 56K DIAL UP
BB' EDGE IS DSL
BLACKJACK'3G IS HIGHSPEED

You correct me if I am wrong?

Back