From a person that hates deaf people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever. I have my reasons for separating the groups.

Surely if you're in my shoes and with an experience like mine (as described in the link I provided to my earlier post), you would have done the same thing.

Doesn't mean that I'm "insecure" with the deafies. Once I managed to get both a chosen deaf friend and a chosen hearing friend together for dining out. Both of those friends are good ones - that won't blab about past experiences. See how picky I can get?

It's all about trust.

Nope, just the reverse. It indicates that you don't trust your deaf friends, and are insecure regarding your status with your hearing friends.

Nope, just the reverse. It indicates that you don't trust your deaf friends, and are insecure regarding your status with your hearing friends.

Yea, I agree. I mix hearing and deaf folks on myspace so I don't have a problem with that. I even include bbw models, too. I don't have anything ashamed about it. We're humans with different sense losses, there's not much different about it except the culture thing.

Yea, I agree. I mix hearing and deaf folks on myspace so I don't have a problem with that. I even include bbw models, too. I don't have anything ashamed about it. We're humans with different sense losses, there's not much different about it except the culture thing.

Exactly. And how do we learn about differences in culture and become more accepting if we isolate from those that are different?

Exactly. And how do we learn about differences in culture and become more accepting if we isolate from those that are different?

Yep, we don't learn anything if we isolate from each other....it's like segrating black and white people and they never learn a thing or two about each other.

That's why many hearing people are movitated to learn sign language so they can social with deaf people efficently.

what?

so sad that someone feels so much hate. :thumbd:

if people did not like deaf and hard of hearing peoples than they should get the hell out of our lifes,amen and peace.

Isn't that same dude who just want to molest teeanger girls? I think I know who you are talking about.

I wish I could find my old post about my personal logic on "hating Deaf schools", which was replied to someone's original post. But I can't find it anywhere else. =/

SnAzZyStyLe2002 -

After I read your story and a few of your posts, I'm sorry to say this... No offense, a several of your posts are nothing but full of rambling and fallacy. =/

Because if you blamed all Deaf schools then... within low reason, you were actually accused all D/deaf staffs and former staffs, D/deaf workers and former workers, D/deaf students (inculding me, damienmommy, xvali3nt3x, Foxrac, SkullChick, PuyoPiyo, Kaelei, XandieBoy, and another ADers who are former students of Deaf schools), D/deaf teachers and former teachers, (Shel90, Reba, and another teacher AD'ers) and, little d/Deaf toddlers and children. Also, you fairly accused all hearing people who worked at D/deaf schools. It is not matter if they are a jantior, nurse, cooker, and whatever career is fit in any D/deaf school. YES, YOU ACCUSED HEARING PEOPLE AT DEAF SCHOOLS, TOO. :) Once you accused us, it will be our and my "faults", simply because of your pain experience of cruel intentions at your old school. :|

Look, trust me. I was in your shoes, too. I actually had a lot of similarities as yours. At my old school, they didn't 'welcome' me and 'hated' me, just cos I was different and a 'less beauty' person or whatever it was. I had pretty horrible experience, just like yours. But, is it necessary to hate all D/deaf schools and community, just because of my personal experience? It's pretty ridiculous and so ludicrous. I'd rather to use a brain to have a valid reason and rational thoughts on D/deaf schools and the D/deaf community.

Here's a little fact for ya: Not all D/deaf schools or D/deaf people are like that, otherwise your posts are pretty unreasonable. Don't get me wrong. I completely and symphystically understand about your bad experience as your personal life, just I had it before. But, I really hope you are going to re-consider about what I said.

:ty: for listening. :)

Edit: found it.

Here

I wish I could find my old post about my personal logic on "hating Deaf schools", which was replied to someone's original post. But I can't find it anywhere else. =/

SnAzZyStyLe2002 -

After I read your story and a few of your posts, I'm sorry to say this... No offense, a several of your posts are nothing but full of rambling and fallacy. =/

Because if you blamed all Deaf schools then... within low reason, you were actually accused all D/deaf staffs and former staffs, D/deaf workers and former workers, D/deaf students (inculding me, damienmommy, xvali3nt3x, Foxrac, SkullChick, PuyoPiyo, Kaelei, XandieBoy, and another ADers who are former students of Deaf schools), D/deaf teachers and former teachers, (Shel90, Reba, and another teacher AD'ers) and, little d/Deaf toddlers and children. Also, you fairly accused all hearing people who worked at D/deaf schools. It is not matter if they are a jantior, nurse, cooker, and whatever career is fit in any D/deaf school. YES, YOU ACCUSED HEARING PEOPLE AT DEAF SCHOOLS, TOO. :) Once you accused us, it will be our and my "faults", simply because of your pain experience of cruel intentions at your old school. :|

Look, trust me. I was in your shoes, too. I actually had a lot of similarities as yours. At my old school, they didn't 'welcome' me and 'hated' me, just cos I was different and a 'less beauty' person or whatever it was. I had pretty horrible experience, just like yours. But, is it necessary to hate all D/deaf schools and community, just because of my personal experience? It's pretty ridiculous and so ludicrous. I'd rather to use a brain to have a valid reason and rational thoughts on D/deaf schools and the D/deaf community.

Here's a little fact for ya: Not all D/deaf schools or D/deaf people are like that, otherwise your posts are pretty unreasonable. Don't get me wrong. I completely and symphystically understand about your bad experience as your personal life, just I had it before. But, I really hope you are going to re-consider about what I said.

:ty: for listening. :)

Thanks Karissa...I just ignore his posts bashing Deaf people and Deaf schools cuz I see him as someone who hates all Deaf people regardless so I dont take it personally if he feels that way. That's his life.

Thanks Karissa...I just ignore his posts bashing Deaf people and Deaf schools cuz I see him as someone who hates all Deaf people regardless so I dont take it personally if he feels that way. That's his life.

No problem.
Oh? Is his life is just like that way? I don't know that but it's really shame... =/

No problem.
Oh? Is his life is just like that way? I don't know that but it's really shame... =/

I dont know if his life is like that..but if he hates deaf people, that's his right and his life.

I only have one FB account -- I think it adds to my character that my hearing and deaf friends learn a bit from each other about me. Whatever my friends post, they are responsible for their comments and their experiences... and I for mine and my experiences. I own my experiences and who I am. Real friends would like you for who you are, and that has more value to me than maintaining the quantity of friends. Besides, it is a hassle for me to switch between two worlds being either of the half the person I am.

Another thought: Which is worse, a hearing person who hates deaf people.. or a deaf person who hates hearing people?

I don't have an FB account but if I were to have one, it wouldn't occur to me to have two separate FB accounts for hearing and deaf. I may have two different accounts if I were to decide to have two for professional reasons. Quite honesetly, I don't think FB is a good place for a profession.

I think that dude was talking tongue in cheek but I dont know.

With that on the side,

This thread does remind me of this quote: "the pot calling the kettle black" :roll:

I have one FB account and thats all I need. My deaf and hearing friends often leave notes on my page, and to be honest, more times than not a person's hearing status is the last thing on anyone's mind when visiting a friend's facebook page.

I learned the hard way that the only person you hurt by fuming over another person's discriminatory behavior is yourself, that person has already made up their mind and its no use trying to change it and if you try you'll become exausted and frustrated. Don't take their problems on yourself. The only thing you can do is hold your head high and try not to be like them, and maybe prove them wrong while your at it.

if people did not like deaf and hard of hearing peoples than they should get the hell out of our lifes,amen and peace.

Those light colors make it hard for some of us to see.

I just need to make it big and bold if you do that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back