Frog's legs...

I never tried taste frog legs but heard it tastes like chicken so I wanna try it one day... Likely I already ate alligator's tail YUMMIE!!!! It does taste like chicken tho.

Originally posted by ChelEler
Oh yeah. I have eaten frog legs before. My brother and I were frog hunting one day and we caught like 5 or more frogs at a time and coming home to cook them. They were delicious, just taste like chicken. I freaked out at first and told my brother not to kill them and put them back, but my brother was so stubborn and ignored me. :slap: But hey, they were good though! Whew. Very little meat to eat though... we need to catch more than just 5 frogs to satisfy our hunger! :laugh2:

I am now preggy read here, excuse me,> go in bathroom now...

i remmy there's a frog restruant somewhere in oklahoma.. i went there while i'm on way to texas.. they serve frog legs... however i didn't order it..

Heard they're delicous... just like chicken wings.. :D

Oh ewww I refused to eat frog's leg oh yucks!!!! if I taste it or sollaw it and I will gonna :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: lol :lol:

never ate them before but I heard they tasted like chicken.. IMO, everything taste like chicken. lol.. same for the snake.

Oh ive eaten frogs legs since i was a little kid! My dad and i used to go
fishin for frogs and fish and mom would fry them up ....delish!!
My hubby loves frog legs too..hehe! :D

Back