French police report shootout and explosion in Paris

"At least 18 people were killed in shootings in central Paris late Friday, CNN affiliate BFMTV reported."

Paris shooting

Suicide bombings at three locations.

Shooting at another.

Possibly 60 people in theater taken hostage.

So far 18 are dead.All been planed out it proberly something to do with Charli hebdo and jihard Jonny this what been mention

Paris is just under siege concert hall of people held hostage I watching live so sad it 26dead and counting

They showed a video clip of the soccer match going on, and then the sound of an explosion while they were playing.

They are evacuating the stadium now. I don't know if that's safe or not.

Suicide attacks.They got get ten of thousands out of football stadium it a nightmare no public transport and over 100 hostages death toll over 40..What a sad night

I seeing it live are you

Yes.

I don't like the hostages being held in the concert hall. It reminds me of the Chechens taking hostages in the Russian theater. That didn't turn out well. :(

The French president was at that soccer match. He got out safely.

Yes.

I don't like the hostages being held in the concert hall. It reminds me of the Chechens taking hostages in the Russian theater. That didn't turn out well. :(

I am very worried about the hostages , I can't think of what could happen to them . :(

France closed all borders Apparently today was chosen because Friday 13 there big footy game with president, concert all maximum Amount of people.more explosions just happen two mins ago not sure what happening.i following it on French news channel all getting hard for me to follow on sub titles.
it been mention before this happened retaliation with America would happen due to the drone that killed jihard Jon .It going to be a very hard time in European capitals I for one have no intention going into London that been on red alert for ages.These are monsters

Paris concert hall with hostages is over. At least 2 attackers killed.

Police official says at least 100 people killed inside concert hall where attackers seized hostages.

Oh no.

Back