Free stuffs in Chicago

dereksbicycles

Reaction score
Free Things to Do in Chicago | Weekend | February 2013 | Freebies | Free Museums

Look at above for free stuffs to do in Chicago. Lincoln Park Zoo and Lincoln Park Conservatory(next to Zoo) are always free!!!! There are even free street parkings outside the zoo. Zoo does have a parking lot which is not free. I want to go in March when weather is warmer and take advantage of free street parking. Park and walk to zoo.

I want to let anyone of you know that if you need advices on what areas are good and what areas are dangerous in Chicago area, I would be more than happy to give you feedback.

Enjoy :).

U know a lot abt Chicago ?

Am planning to visit in sept , already book a hotel but would love to hr a tip if worth going..

Also I always want to watch the cub games which it will also playing on the time we come to Chicago, would u advise bring car or leave hotel but take bus or tram?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

U know a lot abt Chicago ?

Am planning to visit in sept , already book a hotel but would love to hr a tip if worth going..

Also I always want to watch the cub games which it will also playing on the time we come to Chicago, would u advise bring car or leave hotel but take bus or tram?

Thanks

I live in Chicago myself. Your best bet would be to take the CTA Red Line to Addison, but it depends on which hotel you're coming from, though. You may have to take a Blue or Green Line train to connect to the Red Line.

how it going with ferret come to terms with him or gone back to cage...never say no to ferret they understanding loving animals better than turbo

The public library will give out tickets for a discount or free to go museums

I live in Chicago myself. Your best bet would be to take the CTA Red Line to Addison, but it depends on which hotel you're coming from, though. You may have to take a Blue or Green Line train to connect to the Red Line.

Thanks! I will make a note of it as will be staying there in sept :) looking forward to visit there and hope meet any deafs to join us for drink or watch the game :)

Back