Freddy Vs. Jason

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
freddyvsjason2.jpg

Freddy Vs. Jason
Preview scenes from the upcoming battle of the bogeymen, as the two most famous horror films of the 80s collide. The silent stalker of Crystal Lake — hockey-masked Jason Voorhees of 'Friday the 13th' fame — takes on Freddy Krueger, the glib and unruly wraith responsible for many a 'Nightmare on Elm Street'.

freddy vs. jason

Originally posted by ChelEler
August 15th on home video, or in a theater?

I take... you didn't click this link to see what this movie is about. :slap my forehead*

It's come up in theater!

i bet Freddy will win in end of movie!

freddy, 1-0
jason, 0-1

Originally posted by ChelEler
Fun fun fun thrill! :thumb:

Oh God! Not again! :P I do remember growing up getting the shit scared out of me, watching Freddy in his movie series and Jason slashing his way through 5 movies. :shock:
I'm quite surprised that my parents ALLOWED me to watch those gory movies when I was quite young! :P
Thank goodness that I turned out OK.!! ;)

Every parents nightmare - TWO scary and potentionally psychological damaging movies.........it is funny i don t like michael meyes of austin powers cuz I think of friday the 13th......

heh.

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
Every parents nightmare - TWO scary and potentionally psychological damaging movies.........it is funny i don t like michael meyes of austin powers cuz I think of friday the 13th......

Do you have evidence of psychological damage caused by horror movies?

And a couple of things you're mistaken:
  • Michael Meyers is the serial killer from Halloween, not Austin Powers. Mike Myers is the actor in Austin Powers.
  • Jason is the goalie mask-wearing serial killer from Friday the 13th.
:)

Last edited:
My...my...Babyphat21...you must've been :dizzy: -- Jason Vooheeres (spelling, oops) was from Friday the 13th movie series...Michael Meyers was the serial killer in 'Halloween'.

Mike Myers is the actor who played 'Austin Powers' :)

Dang! I didn't realise someone else already replied to Babyphat's comments. :doh: That serves me right for getting online half asleep at half past 2 in the morning to check my emails and the sorts! ;)

Originally posted by WaterRats13

Mike Myers is the actor who played 'Austin Powers' :)

*going off topic momentarily* Mike Myers SUCKS in acting!!!!!!!

done :lol: *back to topic*

i have not been keeping up with the movie series on both movies -- its all the same nothing new -- i personally think Hellraiser movie series has a more interesting storylines than Halloween or Friday the 13th (again at the risk of going a bit off topic)

Originally posted by Fly Free
*going off topic momentarily* Mike Myers SUCKS in acting!!!!!!!

done :lol: *back to topic*

i have not been keeping up with the movie series on both movies -- its all the same nothing new -- i personally think Hellraiser movie series has a more interesting storylines than Halloween or Friday the 13th (again at the risk of going a bit off topic)

Hehehe...I agree with you...I prefer Hellraiser series...that was SCARY! It reminded me of another scary movie worthwhile watching -- the remake of 'The Thing' with Kurt Russell. :P

**sorry...for having gone off topic!** :bowdown:

I used to be really great friends with Mark Patton -- he played Jesse Walsh, one of the main victims of Freddy's in the 2nd installment. PS...Mark's gay...but he plays a straight bloke with a girlfriend in the movie...................................he also was in a tv special called 'Have you Tried Talking to Patty?' -- it was about a deaf girl trying to fit in at a high school and he played the girl's interest.

Thought you'd be interested in this..hehe. :P

Last edited:
Re: heh.

Originally posted by The Heretic
Do you have evidence of psychological damage caused by horror movies?

And a couple of things you're mistaken:
  • Michael Meyers is the serial killer from Halloween, not Austin Powers. Mike Myers is the actor in Austin Powers.
  • Jason is the goalie mask-wearing serial killer from Friday the 13th.
:)

I know that silly - i made a boo boo about Halloween......
I am saying it is hard for me to like michael meyers of AUSTIN POWERS because of the SAME NAME as the character from HALLOWEEN..............it is like meeting someone else named Charles Mason.................

Last edited:
those movies are just hypes cuz poeple have run out of scary movies to watch IMO, BUT take this for a factor if no one has been noticing it lately, its cuz since the terriost attack 2 yrs ago i think people are trying to cut down on the gory details and just do something nicey dicey..... todays movie ain't got no soul i like the old time movies soul! ... ( like the hellraiser and other thrillers we have seen)

Me and my best friend are gonna go to the opening of the movie on the 15th - good thing its a friday.....Too bad its not friday the 13th oh well

BabyPhat21 said:
freddyvsjason2.jpg

Freddy Vs. Jason
Preview scenes from the upcoming battle of the bogeymen, as the two most famous horror films of the 80s collide. The silent stalker of Crystal Lake — hockey-masked Jason Voorhees of 'Friday the 13th' fame — takes on Freddy Krueger, the glib and unruly wraith responsible for many a 'Nightmare on Elm Street'.

freddy vs. jason
Yeah, It's sooo goood horror in movies and I hope Jason will win when it's the end. Nice to meet ya =D

Back