Four dead dogs found in a freezer

KingCobra

Reaction score
Canine carcasses in restaurant freezer

EDMONTON - Health authorities are investigating after four carcasses that appear to be dogs were found in the freezer of an Edmonton restaurant.

'In the restaurant-inspection area, this is the strangest thing that I've seen, hands down'—health inspector
The discovery was made Tuesday at the Panda Garden restaurant on Kingsway Avenue.

The Edmonton S.P.C.A. received a call about the carcasses, and then notified the Capital Health Authority.

Richard Reive, the health inspector who was sent to the restaurant, says the carcasses were found in the walk-in freezer.

"Picture about a 30-lb. animal that's been skinned and frozen solid," Reive says. "It's a canine of some form. Whether it's a dog or coyote I can't say. In the restaurant-inspection area, this is the strangest thing that I've seen, hands down."

Reive says wildlife officials will determine what species the animals are. He says charges of having uninspected meat in a restaurant will almost certainly be laid.

Reive says he hasn't been able to question the owners, since the restaurant was closed, and they haven't made themselves available to him.

http://edmonton.cbc.ca/regional/servlet/View?filename=ed_carcasses20031105

Sheesh...I know a lot of people eat cows, chooks, fish etc...all those legal meats...I just don't see how and why some people would eat a DOG or a CAT? I know in some countries, people do eat them as it's part of their food system, I guess....*sigh*

:( How can anyone do that? It's cruel and mean. I think it's a shame anyone would do that, it's the same kind of people who would drown dogs or cats.

No offense, but people have the right to eat dogs and cats whenever they damn please to do so. IF people do eat cows, then whats wrong with eating dogs and cats? Some people consider cows or pigs disgusting to consume. They're not being sickos, cruel or mean.

On a lighter note, it might not have been a dog, it would have been a coyote :wiggle:

Geez.. That gross.. :vomit:

My friend who live in my hometown and told me that coyote here. I was said, Oh ha ha nice try.. He showned me around in his backyard and to see coyote. I was jumped and shock.. Geez you're extremelly NUTS!! Why you bring like this ? He explained me, was found her was so tiny baby walks alone out the road and picked her up. So such Coyote really friendly licking his face.

Right now, She is 7 months old apporxitly of her age. Pretty friendly... I was little bit scared but worth try petting her.. I petted her wow.. she exciting and licks me.. happy wailing her tail fast moves.. My friend speaks command her "sit" She sat down then gave her dog biscuts. wow.. She is eating Dog foods. Really Awesome!!

My friend's wife said.. "Doesn't want near coyote peroid!" espically my hubby can do anything what he wants training her properly ways not being dangerous.. All He wants her become more 100% Friendly and "Happy act Dog".

It's amazing!

Back