Found a Stray kitty...

I used to have 4 cats until one of 4 cats killed by road accident at 3 weeks ago... *see my signature and avator*... :tears:

I read that on one of your blogs. Kim seemed like a really cool cat. I am deeply sorry that she is gone. *hugs*

How do you know if the cat is pregnant? We think she might be pregnant. She's eatting a lot of food.

Apparently she is pregnant. My roommate and I felt her tummy to see if we could feel anything. Indeed we did. Tiny heartbeats. Might be 2-4 kittens. Yikes.

I really shouldn't. I am allergic to cats and I already have two (yeah I know insane). One is mine and the other is my roommates. I cannot have three cats. That's just way too many.

Ergo one of them should go.

ah.. I understand. at least you're nurturing back to health. I applaud you for that.

Apparently she is pregnant. My roommate and I felt her tummy to see if we could feel anything. Indeed we did. Tiny heartbeats. Might be 2-4 kittens. Yikes.

Ooooo, more kitties are coming into your home!

Isn't there a pet rescue agency in your area? They should be able to help you out with finding a good owner for the cats. Wishing you all the best of luck and do continue to keep us updated.

Isn't there a pet rescue agency in your area? They should be able to help you out with finding a good owner for the cats.

There is a pet rescue agency in my area but they are literally full. They would just turn around and ask me if I would take care of the darn cat. So I might as well just take care of it myself.

I talked to my roommate and he said since she would've died this winter if we didn't save her due to the fact that she is pregnant and that she has pneumonia. We did something right cuz I would've felt guilty if I found out she died later on.

If True business that she is pregnant then don't spay her?! :*/

That's why Nuetered and Spayed are important for pets to prevent over-populations like stray pets.. they wouldnt be like this.. homeless, sick, and feral..

:) you got great heart.. I would keep pregnant cat to take care cuz of winter is on way.. and keep in touch with your pet rescue agency... ask what to do after cat have babies etc etc.. so they will help you with that so you wont end up having more babies from those babies.. ack! :)

good luck

The cat is probably starving since it was homeless.

I doubt it. She's eating about 4 cups of food a day. We've had her for three days and she's still eating a lot.

My other two cats eat about a cup between the two of them a day, so something is up. Plus her belly looks like she preggers.

Back