For us, old timers

Yea, roller skating and how the skating rink was a popular hang out for us tweens. Just skating and skating thinking we are so cool. :giggle:

We got good exercise out of it!

OMG! With 70's and 80's fashions were so HORRIBLE! ROFL! I do remember 80's very well than 70's :)

Roller skating were popluar back then....miss it so much! Had a great time go roller skate like every week or so...

Clothes were awful! :lol: Anyone remember the leg warmer??? Big hair do? Feather hair? Umm what else? Clothes were colorful, too. Mostly in neon colors. I remembered hot pink and hot orange were popular back then. I do also remembered punk people have their clothes so weird and hair spike up. Too many to list though!

Music was awesome in 80's! Mc Hammer, Vanilla Ice, Michael Jackson, New Kids on the Block, Met,llica , too many to list...I don't remember many though!

Our old hang out was in the mall! :roll: We go every week and always go broke! LOL! We go movies for like 1.50 to go in...now look? 10 bucks! YIKES!
:roll:

I do ride the bike a lot also....love my old bikes!

Transformer, Cabbage Patch dolls, My little pony, Barbie (I know still today too), Care bears, Strawberry short cake, Annie, etc...remember those???

If my mind pop up something else I will post some more! :thumb:

i love dynasty tv.

dynasty546x20_small.jpg

Back when smoking in the workplace was acceptable and a time before political correctness. Everything was made with asbestos and there was lead in the paint. Ahhhh yes. Good times...

My hubby would love to have that back. Even smoking in airplanes too.

Whenever I see an old 70s or 80s movie, I always get shocked whenever I see scenes of smoking in the office, on airplanes or other banned place and then remind myself that they are old movies!

i love dynasty tv.

dynasty546x20_small.jpg

OMG, Bitchfights, I miss them!

Alexis, who could ever forget her and her brown cigarettes!

She poured sex every Thursday night and I would go to school so tired every Friday am. My teacher would ask me why I was tired, I'd say Dynasty and she'd be shocked because I was only like 9 years old! :lol:

OMG, Bitchfights, I miss them!

Alexis, who could ever forget her and her brown cigarettes!

She poured sex every Thursday night and I would go to school so tired every Friday am. My teacher would ask me why I was tired, I'd say Dynasty and she'd be shocked because I was only like 9 years old! :lol:

:laugh2: I was 10 from the first show through the last show. I think I did not miss any shows.

Dynasty_3.jpg

Miss the "Hula Hoops", "beehive" hair-do's, tight skirts & sweaters, pink lipstick, the Soda Fountains where we all "hung out", dancing to Chubby Checker's "Let's Do the Twist".....Hot Rods! Racing on "River Road". Madras shirts, penny loafers....so much more!

My Incredible Edibles machine. It shorted out after not too long and I never got another.
It made gummy candy bugs.

yes i believe that was alexis who said that bytch. right? i remember i saw the word for the first time. I was like " wow!"

TV Shows: Alf, Who's the Boss & Co...
Music: 80s music from Depeche Mode, Madonna, Bananarama,... ;)

Pac-man, Galaga and Centipede game arcades

Dallas - I still have a pair of red t-shirt that titled, "I shot J.R." in my bedroom dresser at my Daddy's house. :cool:

V: mini series and only full season

Atari 2600

Intellivision

Commodore C64

Apple IIc and IIe

Back