For those who are sports fan

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you watch sports at home or do you hang out at a sport bars, or at a Friend's house? And what is your favorite sports?

I used to like Cleveland Indians and I would watch it at home or a friend's house.

That depends on where will I be? If I'm at my house then i'd watch it on my tv.. If I'm at Gallaudet with my friends then in one of their rooms and let trash-talk starts :)

I sure love to watch sports whenever 'time' allows me to do so...lately, I've been missing out on a few football games...but I was able to catch a 'few' college football games (my homestate team--Iowa) the last few weeks, besides watching my fav football team, the Steelers, I do like to watch Nascar as much as I am able to, now that Nascar is over with for the year, I'll watch a little basketball from time to time...and await the 'new' Nascar season which starts again in a few months from now....

Roadrunner said:
the last few weeks, besides watching my fav football team, the Steelers,
Better Watch out for my RAVENS!!!!! Especialy Joey Porter better keep his eyes open and look everywhere .Ray lewis is putting a bounty on joey porter for any ravens player to get to him and put him out for 2 to 4 weeks because of retalation what joey porter did to todd heap.

ravensteve1961 said:
Better Watch out for my RAVENS!!!!! Especialy Joey Porter better keep his eyes open and look everywhere .Ray lewis is putting a bounty on joey porter for any ravens player to get to him and put him out for 2 to 4 weeks because of retalation what joey porter did to todd heap.

*ahems*...now...my second fav team is the Ravens.... :cool:

i ALWAYS HANG OUT AT THE BAR CUZ THEY SHOW SO MANY GAMES ON TV THATS WHY I PREFER TO HANG OUT THERE THAN AT HOME ... UNLESS IF I GOT MY OWN KIDS THEN I HAVE TO STAY HOME AND WATCH AFTER KIDS AND GAMES SAME TIMES ...

ravensteve1961 said:

Is that Baltimore Ravens? :mrgreen:

Cheri said:
Is that Baltimore Ravens? :mrgreen:
So you must hate art modell right? You must be from cleveland. I hope you can relate to me when bob irsay moved my colts to indianapolis.

ravensteve1961 said:
So you must hate art modell right? You must be from cleveland. I hope you can relate to me when bob irsay moved my colts to indianapolis.

ha ha ha! Yes! you could read my mind I do not like Art Modell cuz he took our team from Cleveland. :(

Yep I am from Cleveland, Ohio and I know the feeling when the owner takes the team with them.

I'm big fan of Toronto Maple Leafs for NHL. I always stop by one of each friend's each turn for 3 years every Saturday night. We brough our junk potlucks. Now its lockout. :cry:

I always stop by at my sister and watch NASCAR each races this year. It was my first time.

I don't need to go bar for any sports because of $$$$$$ too much spend on beers and foods. I prefer to bring my own beers and potluck for share at Hockey Night in Canada every Saturday. I realized its save $$$$$

Care,,Hockey players do not want a salary cap. The salary cap is bad for pro sports and its bad for the NFL. And im a NFL fan and i do wanna see a strike next season to get rid of the leagues stupid salary cap!!!! :pissed:

I perfer to stay home and watch. If I were at friend's to watch, I would miss most of games. They love to talk and talk and talk.

Back