for all mothers/mothers to be

Interest here. Last time I was preggy, about 24 years ago. I dont recall how much I gained but I remembered I was in labor for 3 days with first one and second I came down with stomach flu thank to my son who had flu and could not tell if I was in labor or not till cramp got harder.

When my son and daughter in law went to hospital two weeks ago to deliever their baby. There were 4 couples who were ahead of them and they were sent home because of false labor. My mouth was wide opened when my son told me about them.

thanks for sharing :) its interesting to read and know more experiences and informations.

Guess what??? I'm pregnant!!!! It's 12 weeks now. The baby's due in March 28. This is my first time to become a mother. :D I will go to OB/GYN doctor appointment tomorrow. I have no idea about BH. I will ask her.

I have experience with pain in lower belly, muscles stretching, back pain. That's still does in every weeks. Ugh!

With my first baby, I gained 60 pounds. ( and never lost it ) I did have Braxton Hicks contractions, and ended up going to the hospital twice for them because we thought I was in labor.

WIth my second daugter, I only gained 12 pounds because I was already heavy. I had the Braxton Hicks contractions with her too, but I was able to tell they were not labor because of my first baby.

Back