For All Mommy, Grandma, Nana, etc

Aw very sweet of you, Lake Tahoe !! :ty:

Happy Mother's Day to you, too as well ! :D

mmm! Thank you... LakeTahoe u too! :) and..

Happy Mother's Day to all Mommy to be, Mothers, grandma, Nana, Godmother, and Great grandma.... Have a great weekend

yeah, have a wonderful mothers day tomorrow!! :) hope you guys have a great mothers day. :)

Oh, I just thought you probably won't be on the forum for awhile because you post saying "Happy Mother's Day" which are too early.

FYI... it is not too early to wish most of us Happy MOther;s day... tomorrow is big date for all mommies.... grandmas... also greatgrandma....so Please respect Laketahoe... she is also a mother of little boy... I am mother of 4 children and grandma to 9 grandkids .. also great grandma to 6 greatgrandkids...
..;;;;
to
Lake Tahoe... thank you very much for your wonderful thought...

mumdaynx5.gif

to all the mothers everywhere! You too, LakeTahoe! Thanks for putting this threads up.

I am not a mother but I have a cat which is like a kid to me. Does that count? :lol:

mumdaynx5.gif

to all the mothers everywhere! You too, LakeTahoe! Thanks for putting this threads up.

I am not a mother but I have a cat which is like a kid to me. Does that count? :lol:

yes cats counts... i have two cats indoors.. i call them my babies...

Happy Mother's day to all the moms , grannies, and nana's out here in AD may your day be with lots of love and :hug:

Also to the lab mommies , cat mommies , etc ... our pets are child like too :hug: your pet

Well said! Thanks!

I hope you enjoyed your day! So far mine is okay...just quiet and relaxed, sorted my scrapbook papers etc.. ha!

FYI... it is not too early to wish most of us Happy MOther;s day... tomorrow is big date for all mommies.... grandmas... also greatgrandma....so Please respect Laketahoe... she is also a mother of little boy... I am mother of 4 children and grandma to 9 grandkids .. also great grandma to 6 greatgrandkids...
..;;;;
to
Lake Tahoe... thank you very much for your wonderful thought...

Back