Footwear:

Me second-- NO PLASTIC FLIP-FLOP! The gap between my big toe and second toe is not too big for a plastic strap... I shunned flipflops since ever until I was formally introduced to cotton/fleece straps and it was a match made in the heaven. The thick of strap does matter a lot to me and it makes the final deiscion for me.

I usually buy Roxy, Flojo (I love their fabrics), those surfer sandals since they are able to mold after my foot. I don't buy them directly from those posh-poshy stores. I used to own an AIRWALK sandals which was WONDERFUL and lasted me a long time (they are still with me-- they have evolved into garden shoes now :) )... I got uh REEF sandals which I brought on one HOT day and my feet were burning at the University and I splurged 21bucks on this sandal-- didn't regret it since then!

I usually own ONE pair of sandals at a time... if you see me using a different kind of sandals-- they are my mom's :lol:

I have taken a fancy to those sandals where a strap goes over your big toe... My mother brought a pair and it happened to match my attire for a wedding so I borrowed-- and I liked it. I would never buy it on my own in a million years but they are actually comfortable and secure.

I hate flip flops. Until I started to wear them in like few yrs ago.

And few months ago, I bought cute flip flops for the party and guess what? I got the blister! Argh! I knew it will affect my toes somehow.

So I stop wearing them and wear sandels instead.

:wiggle: I like wearing sandals, but, for the last 2 years, I have been wearing Birkenstock sandals. They are so comfortable, especially when walking long distances like amusement parks. They are expensive, and they last a long time.

RebelGirl said:
Wow.. alot of you have problems with blisters and sore toes.. I love flip flops.. like tweety said she has about 6 pairs and i have about 6 pairs too.. with different color. my favorite one was black with butterfly on it.. my doggy chewed it up and i was pissed :pissed: !!! i couldn't find one like that one anywhere. :ugh: Oh well, gotta move on.. I wear berkonstock during the winter. I have fungus foot.. caused from sweating and not getting any air, makes my foot itch itch, makes me crazy! so i usually wear flip-flops and berkenstock to keep my feet dry..
hahahaha!!! we are same 6 flip flops!!!! woohoo! :laugh2:

Cheri said:
How many of you wear flip-flops or sandals during the summer months?

How comfortable do you feel in them?

I wear flip-flops because it's more cooler and of course I like to feel the breeze between my toes. :giggle:

I love flip-flops. I wear them every day I can. I'd wear them to work if I could. This year I have a pair of cheap white ones and the are my favorite pair that I've ever had.

Back