Football Season is here woohooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!! They are awesome!!!!! Smokin!!!

celebratetd.jpg

Don't forget. Dallas Cowboys is the only team that took the lead from the Patriots....:twisted:

1-4.jpg

Don't forget. Dallas Cowboys is the only team that took the lead from the Patriots....:twisted:

1-4.jpg

Don't forgot about Green Bay Packers...they are real deal! I rathers to have to see Farve and his Packers to play against Patriots than Romo and his Chokeboys. Chokeboys are brat ones. LOL

If you mean Chokeboys's era:
cowcheer.jpg

Estas usando el internet :rofl: that's funny Max. I had my pc on here the whole time. I keep thinking of a song from a rock band called Boston there song is called "smokin" what perfect theme from a band from Boston and the best football team ever :h5: Our Pats :whip: NFL!

Those are some funny looking Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders :lol:

Estas usando el internet :rofl: that's funny Max. I had my pc on here the whole time. I keep thinking of a song from a rock band called Boston there song is called "smokin" what perfect theme from a band from Boston and the best football team ever :h5: Our Pats :whip: NFL!

Those are some funny looking Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders :lol:

Try Aerosmith since they are Boston based music group? :dunno:

P.S. Forgot about Chokeboys's five titles..they were decades old trophies.:giggle:

Try Aerosmith since they are Boston based music group? :dunno:

P.S. Forgot about Chokeboys's five titles..they were decades old trophies.:giggle:

:hmm: I don't know if Aerosmith have such song to promote NE Patriots. By the way, I do like Aerosmith , especially Steven Tyler :)

Boy.... looks like the Pats are rolling on... wow... however I missed last night game, having to leave after the Halftime show due to feeling so lousy after being online tooo long (fantasy hockey league where I am a GM of, drafting young players with 13 picks!) and etc... had a headache so had to leave around the haftime of the NE/Buffalo game... looks like I didn't miss much..

Boy.... looks like the Pats are rolling on... wow... however I missed last night game, having to leave after the Halftime show due to feeling so lousy after being online tooo long (fantasy hockey league where I am a GM of, drafting young players with 13 picks!) and etc... had a headache so had to leave around the haftime of the NE/Buffalo game... looks like I didn't miss much..

Yes, you did miss out on Moss's 4 TD's :giggle: Plus, you missed out NE Patriots being undefeatable too. Did this happen to you lastnight? :rofl:

wanwan-sui.jpg

:nono:"ASSume" is a bad word:giggle: it makes a you know what out of you and me :rofl:

Well Ocean ya said it not me!!!!!!!! HAHA boy ya really need to lay off on groping Tom Brady every week before he leads his Pats to victory or so!

Well Ocean ya said it not me!!!!!!!! HAHA boy ya really need to lay off on groping Tom Brady every week before he leads his Pats to victory or so!
Its gotta be tough when he's looking like this:giggle:

tom.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back