Food or drink from fridge are more harmful to your health

murli108

Reaction score
hi folks, It is better to eat natural foods immediately if they are fresh. I don't believe in label saying that food or drinks are kept in fridge after opening...... if milk is fresh when buying from cow-workers, boil and drink them immediately. I feel fridges are not safe for everybody to eat or drink them from fridge.... Some researchers said cold drink or food cause cancer..... Another reserachers say they dont cause cancers. ... Let reserachers do that.....that is their different opinion.....In old times, it is better not to have fridges, microwaves, etc...

Oh blah blah! Scaremongering again? Have you got an article or links to back up your claim?

I use fridge all the time to keep the food fresh and the drinks cold. If I leave the food out, they go off quicker and the flies will get into them. Also it is cheaper to buy food weekly in bulks so therefore we have to put them into a fridge or freezer (meats & frozen vegetables) to last until the next grocery shopping day. The food or drinks are better going in the fridge after opening to keep them fresh and if left out, they goes off. I don't believe it will cause cancer.

*Sigh* Do you have anything better to do than keep doing this nonsense? Get a life....

URL? Got proof?

Ever heard of the story of the boy who cried wolf?

Keep making claims without backing them up and you're liable to be left alone as a liar for the rest of your life. ;)

I recall reading something simliar to what murli108 posted. I believe it was researched by a group somewhere in Europe -- probably Denmark or Finland.

It may not be good idea to leave foods and drinks in 'fridges for a long time.

hi folks, It is better to eat natural foods immediately if they are fresh. I don't believe in label saying that food or drinks are kept in fridge after opening...... if milk is fresh when buying from cow-workers, boil and drink them immediately. I feel fridges are not safe for everybody to eat or drink them from fridge.... Some researchers said cold drink or food cause cancer..... Another reserachers say they dont cause cancers. ... Let reserachers do that.....that is their different opinion.....In old times, it is better not to have fridges, microwaves, etc...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks for the laughter! You're so hilarious!!!

YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP!!!

I recall reading something simliar to what murli108 posted. I believe it was researched by a group somewhere in Europe -- probably Denmark or Finland.

It may not be good idea to leave foods and drinks in 'fridges for a long time.

Maybe not for a LONG TIME (ew!), but I believe that 1-2 weeks in the fridge is fine.

Ohh what?? They had trouble trying to find a place to put the food to keep it cold! You know in the UK, they do have the cellar, they use it to put it there cos it has got cold which it is no sun or light in there. Maybe you need the microscope to test the food which are alive bactica inside the food without the fridge. I perfer fridge. American Indians old days, they had to put the food letting the sun shines to dry it up which it has got lots of flies there and ewww long tape worms in the stomach growing up to 12metre or more? Ewww

Oh cancer??? I understand why, cos they may have leaking back of the fridge spreading the chemicals inside the foods. Microwaves, if you put any gold, or silver foils or maybe tiny metals in any plate or whatever, possible can affect it so I used plain plate. Life is short to be real worrier!

Ohh what?? They had trouble trying to find a place to put the food to keep it cold! You know in the UK, they do have the cellar, they use it to put it there cos it has got cold which it is no sun or light in there. Maybe you need the microscope to test the food which are alive bactica inside the food without the fridge. I perfer fridge. American Indians old days, they had to put the food letting the sun shines to dry it up which it has got lots of flies there and ewww long tape worms in the stomach growing up to 12metre or more? Ewww

Oh cancer??? I understand why, cos they may have leaking back of the fridge spreading the chemicals inside the foods. Microwaves, if you put any gold, or silver foils or maybe tiny metals in any plate or whatever, possible can affect it so I used plain plate. Life is short to be real worrier!

I would just seal all my food in tupperware in the fridge, then I have nothing to worry about!

You're not supposed to put gold or silver foil in the microwave anyway - it would catch on fire. Just use tupperware or paper plate like I do.

oh rme just wanna to scare ppl out and keep ppl from eating food
RME RME RME

i don't keep food in fridge for long time i always eat leftovers when i feel like

No, it's not true.

It's the safety if you put cold foods into the fridge or freezer immediately after come home from shopping.

Keeping raw meat and fish covered in the tuperware box or bottom of the fridge is the best recommend.

No, the fridge or freezer is not responsible to cause cancer but chemicals. You have to check the label of foods which chemicals they add in... It's your decision either you want to buy those chemistry foods or not...

Maybe not for a LONG TIME (ew!), but I believe that 1-2 weeks in the fridge is fine.

I'm with ya on that. Anything that grows fur and starts moving or has some semblance of life in the fridge, I hack it to death and out it goes! :mrgreen:

Back