First Woman Charged on Controversial Law

What would be correct sentence if mother were caught beating their child up? I dont believe our society would be lenient on them. How can it be any different in relatively with women smoking meth, putting her child in endanger, even worse mother could have set up meth lab to support their addict while child is with her whether inside or outside of tummy?

Do you support to force women who are meth users to get their tube tied or permanently disable the ability to have pregnancy?

I would opt that for lesser jail time. Probably a good idea to add that on top of that law. Once a person hook on meth, its pretty much at dead end for them.

Do you support to force women who are meth users to get their tube tied or permanently disable the ability to have pregnancy?

I would opt that for lesser jail time. Probably a good idea to add that on top of that law. Once a person hook on meth, its pretty much at dead end for them.

Yes, I agree with you.

I can't believe that meth is getting worse now and more dangerous illegal drugs may come to America. :(

Yes, I agree with you.

I can't believe that meth is getting worse now and more dangerous illegal drugs may come to America. :(

lol @ typical cyclic behavior.

they see this and they say "oh no... meth is getting worse now"
they see a couple of school shooting and they say "oh no... violence is getting worse now"
they see a shocking news about NSA eavesdropping and they say "oh no.... this country is getting worse now"

and so on...

my response - "oh please! wake up and see the facts!"

Each bottle of Nyquil has trace of active ingredients of meth, need bunch of them, and once have enough quantity, they process to extract that active ingredients from Nyquil and cook them into ice which is known as Meth.

b32167eef46057f43bfc3ca0ea53155c85a9319f8e55064c5445c7bfe87d8877.jpg

they see a couple of school shooting and they say "oh no... violence is getting worse now"
they see a shocking news about NSA eavesdropping and they say "oh no.... this country is getting worse now"

and so on...

I'm pleasured to see you loled. :rofl:

Oh no, Jiro is getting worse now. :naughty:

Time for u to wake up!
Not all facts are readiable accesible. Have to experience to see for yourself. I heard horror stories straight out of users too numerouz times. Its something that the fact is impossible to prove... sad for u being closed mind...
Meth's devastating effects - Meth's devastating effects: Before and after - Pictures - CBS News
http://www.drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/crystalmeth/the-deadly-effects-of-meth.html

Guess you need go down to Narcotics Anonymous open meeting and see for yourself, and u may find out how naive u were.

and so on...

giving someone prison record I don't know how that helps unborn child but giving them strong enforced medical help will child...Give them a chance be a family

Mother Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison For Using Meth While Pregnant

mphoto_featured.jpg

A woman in Tennessee has been sentenced to 12 and a half years in prison for making and using methamphetamine while pregnant, reports WVLT

In an effort to crack down on drug use during pregnancy, a new state law has deemed it a crime to abuse drugs while pregnant. Lacey Weld, 27, of Dandridge, is the second mother this week to be held accountable for using meth while pregnant. Weld pleaded guilty in November to federal charges and video evidence was provided in court that showed the mother spending about 40 minutes cooking and using meth in a meth lab while pregnant. The mom was reportedly nine months pregnant at the time, reports WBIR.

Police say Weld’s baby was born addicted to the drug and suffered withdrawals for six weeks.

She was sentenced on Tuesday in a federal court in Knoxville. Prosecutors say they wanted an even more severe sentence for Weld because of how she harmed her baby. A case manager from the Department of Children’s Services said that, out of 50 cases involving drug-dependent babies, this one was “by far the worst.”

U.S. Attorney William C. Killian released the following statement shortly after Weld’s sentence:

This nation has seen a tragic rise in the number of babies born addicted to drugs. Through this prosecution, the U.S. Attorney’s Office sends a message that, should a child, born or unborn, be exposed to a substantial risk of harm through the manufacture of methamphetamine, we will pursue any available enhancements at sentencing.

Mother Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison For Using Meth While Pregnant

Almost long enough, possibility just in time she starts menopause when she leaves prison.

Im okay, and glad they are pursuing longer sentencing for this specific drug users/suppliers.

Last edited:
Back