Fire House! And IRL pictures!

Do FDNY get along well with NYPD? I know it's silly. its NYC. you know.

Nice rigs! :)

When I was 12 years old, I do remember visiting SDFD in San Diego, California... and had a ride on Tower Ladders. It was awesome. :)

Nice rigs! :)

Just wonder where the station located at? Manhattan near the WTC area?

ffffaaaarrrr from WTC. Notice the name on its door - HARLEM. I just googled Engine 35 for an exact address and it's at 2282 3rd Ave - East Harlem.

2vcjhgz.jpg

Wow good look at are station Jiro like that photo. If you guys want i can pull up the roster for are engine.

And about getting along with the NYPD. Well "Can't hate what you got to work with" NYPD is usually around the scene to make sure civilians just don't walk in.

Wow good look at are station Jiro like that photo. If you guys want i can pull up the roster for are engine.

And about getting along with the NYPD. Well "Can't hate what you got to work with" NYPD is usually around the scene to make sure civilians just don't walk in.

I found it from google map with street view. Your station is about 15 min from my home

Sweet come visit us some time, Ask for Brian Collins. Hmm, Maybe come Thursday?

I'll try. Just make sure my car doesn't get ticket for parking on fire zone :)

Yeah there are plenty of times for you guys that you guys are in the same neighborhood. :)

in case of emergency, NYC has a lane only for FDNY - "Fire Lane" which is in the center of the street. All vehicles must be cleared out of it. :D

and plus.... we have tons of fire stations anyway. I have heard few stations have been shut down due to budget issue and because of that - the response time will be increased for that area by several minutes.... which is kinda bad. oh well.....

img_3999_copy.jpg

:shock:, I never seen fire lanes on all NYC street before. if you can't hear fire alarm while driving on fire lane, what are you doing? Fine?

Here's us responding i was on duty for this call, it was a assist

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiWKyBN3Lp8[/ame]

Back