finally got my new hearing aids!

Sarfarigirl2011

Reaction score
Congratulations! I know you have been waiting a long time. :)

Pictures? Lol. I saw a little fake model of the chili when I went to the audi yesterday, but not in a fun color! Lol. I'm getting purple phonak cassia microP (power) aids two weeks from yesterday! :D Excited! They accidentally ordered me microMs, too soft even when maxed out. Just plain clear skeleton molds though. You still have glitter?

@plasticdinosaur yes I still have the glitter earmolds attached to my new hearing aids
@hohtopics thanks!

So, what do you think of them? What's the sound quality like in comparison to your old ones?
We're picking up Tyler's Safari SP 600's on Monday - we ordered black though.

Congratulations!

I use wear hearing i only wear for my parent sake ewww so after i left home i no long wear it, it ok for other people but it not for me ...Smile

Good luck with your new hearing aid. :)

Congratulations!! I hopefully will get to have a new hearing aid soon(different model), because I'm having quite a lot of trouble with my Spirit 3SP's(which is currently lost, so I need to pay a £108 fine)

So, what do you think of them? What's the sound quality like in comparison to your old ones?
We're picking up Tyler's Safari SP 600's on Monday - we ordered black though.

I think these are better than my old hearing aids
I also tried them out in the BG noise and they seem to be much better
I'm also getting new FM boots monday.

plus atfer I put my hearing aids on, I hear a cheerful tone to let me know it's on and working

cool fact: I learned that my bluetooth on my streamer can talk so I recive text messages and stuff on my phone and I hear the message alerts through my hearing aids.

1 thing, when the battery is low or really low, my hearing aids will make a beeping sound (it's more like a robotic beeps)

@UptownG5, thanks!
@Lissa, thanks and you should try the Chilli *made by Oticon* which is the hottest dish on the market.

@UptownG5, thanks!
@Lissa, thanks and you should try the Chilli *made by Oticon* which is the hottest dish on the market.

Just checked out oticon website. It says they benefit the moderately-profoundly deaf so may be okay for me.

Congrats!

Congratulations! Please keep us posted on how you like them (my almost 4 year old got them a few months ago - his first pair of HA's, but he doesn't really tell me what he thinks of them).

BTW, sorry to be nosey, but how much did they cost? The reason I ask is that my son got his here in El Salvador and I don't know if we overpaid. We paid $1800 each.

Congratulations! Please keep us posted on how you like them (my almost 4 year old got them a few months ago - his first pair of HA's, but he doesn't really tell me what he thinks of them).

BTW, sorry to be nosey, but how much did they cost? The reason I ask is that my son got his here in El Salvador and I don't know if we overpaid. We paid $1800 each.

for me, they costed me $150 bucks LOL
I think these are better than my old hearing aids since my old ones are crap :D
I used the streamer to listen to my ipod and talk on my phone

@blankcanvas, kinda but it will let you listen to your ipod and talk on the phone since it has bluetooth in it
plus, it will let me turn up my hearing aid :D
@postfromhell, yeah LOL

Back