Feb 14th 2009

Me wonders ...if the bucket will be available that day for you.. :laugh2::laugh2:

Mrs Bucket: Let's go to fancy resturant

Me: bah humbug!

Mrs Bucket: I want flower, shape of heart filled with chocolate, and sweet card

Mrs Bucket: I am in mood for cuddle on evening on Valentine's Day

Me: bah humbug! Stay away from me! (shake my head) bah humbug!

Mrs Bucket: Let's go to fancy resturant

Mrs Bucket: I want flower, shape of heart filled with chocolate, and sweet card

Mrs Bucket: I am in mood for cuddle on evening on Valentine's Day

Me: bah humbug! Stay away from me! (shake my head) bah humbug!

You are really asking for it. :lol:

Sounds like you will "Kick the Bucket" that day.:laugh2:

I'll probably stay home and do nothing since I'm single. :(

Oh, wait... I just realized. I have a date with Rosie Palm and her five little sisters! :naughty:

I always tell hubby to buy me live plants. Do not waste money on fresh cut flowers (they die)

I rather to have live plants than flowers on Valentines.

sweet.
I agree. we always had chocolates. But couple of times or so, we had perennial flowers for our backyard but we waited till spring time he planted it for me. :giggle: this year, just dark chocolate from hershey's. :drool:

Me wonders ...if the bucket will be available that day for you.. :laugh2::laugh2:

:giggle: Valentine's Day.. a day of romance!

I'll be making hubby his favourite - my lasagna!

Yesterday I got him our favourite.. Dairy Queen log cake and he was wondering what was up! :lol:

We'll be having another Dairy Queen log cake and watching My Bloody Valentine [the original] & renting horror movies.

Yes, I know I'm strange when it comes to Valentine's Day. :giggle:

I will be alone without my sweetie on Valentine's Day however I have a friend from childhood that will be visiting me and we will be going out to dinner.

Yesterday I got him our favourite.. Dairy Queen log cake and he was wondering what was up! :lol:

We'll be having another Dairy Queen log cake and watching My Bloody Valentine [the original] & renting horror movies.

oh no, i think thats sweet.

ground beef or sausage in lasana? or just no meat? me curious! yes i love ground beef in lasagna! :drool:

What's so special about the way you make your lasagna?

HMM dunno what to do for Valentine's Day.... but really need a gal for that day.. ahha oh well... might as well hurl some rotten tomatoes at some lame folks.. haha kidding on that one...

There is no meat in my lasagna although I used to make lasagna with meat. As I got older and more health-conscious, I started making vegetarian dishes and I stuck with vegetarian lasagna.

Both meat & pasta and cheese are too much altogether at once. You want something light yet filling so I use hearty vegetables for the lasagna such as zucchini, red peppers, mushrooms, onions and spinach.

Very very good for both the body and appetite. I also use "Oven-Ready" Lasagna which is a lifesaver!

I do love hearty vegetable lasagna only if i buy from homemade food store or eat friend's. :drool:

im picky with sauces too. haha

I haven't had lasagna since grade school, I think. I miss it dearly.
:cry::mad2:
All copyrights trademark of Jiro inc., used without permission respectively. All rights reserved.

For me .. it depends if I have to work ... I probably will ... but after work then I shall go out with my fiancee :)

<3

Back