FBI can hack into your webcam and watch you

Geez. That's what I thought so. Kid.... Tsk

I'm thankful my laptop is old and my webcam plugs in. Hacking into an unplugged, disconnected webcam is the same as hacking into a hairbrush. Useless activity.

Suits me just fine! :P If they spill oh-so-searing-hot coffee on their crotch, serves them right for pouring over my own actions.

Anyway you didn't answer Mew's question, "What exactly are they seeing that's making them pour coffee on them!?". Hope you don't mind me answering it for you.

Mew, she's spreading her legs in the front of her webcam for some horny guys to see her hairless vagina (obviously, what else?). :P
Jess, correct me if I am wrong. Don't, don't break my balls, please.
s2vDKKy.png

Last edited:
Awww, poor Jess! :( If the male gender looked like Jess does I'd be straight. :P Definitely can't be nine, she has too much alcohol and accounting knowledge for that. :P :D

Good point!

Well, some girls are crazy. If you meet Jess in person, run away like this.

GTdgWhE.gif

How you know Jess is real female?

Nah.

This is true Brazilian jiu-jitsu fighter like my wife used. Just kick the ball? WTF? I bet 9 years old boy dont know how to beat woman.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqgFPyYTiyg]Brutal High Kick Ends Women's MMA Fight [LIKE/SHARE] - YouTube[/ame]

Gender does not matter for Brazilian jiu-jitsu about techniques skill.
bjj1.jpg

I did reflect on Femme's comment about the hot coffee. I said hmm what does she mean by that. More inner rage against men expressing itself? I pondered the psychology the stunning beauty of the woman and her obvious intelligence. It was a full circle event coming back to it has no meaning just inner rage against men expressing itself.

Back