Favorite Online Shopping Sites

AlleyCat

Reaction score
Got any favorite online shopping sites? Share them here! Tell us what the site offers.

I like Nomorerack. Their prices are good and often offer free shipping. I have ordered cardigans and sheet sets so far. Very happy with them. Both were free shipping.

nomorerack.com

Amazon. Very reliable, and they will basically send anything I can imagine right to my doorstep.

I only use it when getting it locally isn't convenient. Like Bodybuilding.com, even those at GNC are one confused bunch. I also like the bluetooth electronics from China, which I purchase through Ebay

I use Amazon a lot... I also order from L.L.Bean a few times for some clothes, they're not bad.

I usually stick to Amazon or Ebay depending on which is cheaper but the seller rating figures in with Ebay ... I'll pay a couple more bucks on Amazon if an Ebay seller has the same thing but a poor feedback rating ... have also used Etsy for buying jewelry gifts its usually handmade stuff on there at a decent price and they have a rating system too ... Another called Ruby Lane sells vintage stuff I've only used it once though.

does anyone ever bought anything from Etsy?

they have all sort of stuff but some if it's so expensive. gorgeous, though.

See those earrings my friend makes:

(you can switch to US $$)

Cratfs byVicki

CraftsByVicki on Etsy

she does gorgeous stuff, and not expensive.

Fuzzy

I like Amazon too. I've bought quite a few items from them. They seem to have everything!

I also like VistaPrint and CafePress for printing needs. I've printed my photography through them onto prints, mugs, tshirts, even a jewelry box that I printed a photo on a tile that makes the top cover of the jewelry box.

I used to like Amazon, but the shipping costs to here knock out any savings I might make on the actual item...
For books I use BookDepository.com Free Shipping to Australia is always a winner in my book :)
I've used Cafepress when getting stickers and posters made up, they're good but again its the postage thing.

Got any favorite online shopping sites? Share them here! Tell us what the site offers.

I like Nomorerack. Their prices are good and often offer free shipping. I have ordered cardigans and sheet sets so far. Very happy with them. Both were free shipping.

nomorerack.com

Oh nice!! i havent heard of it before.

Sometimes, i use Discount & Clearance Clothing, Shoes, Accessories and More | 6pm.com
recently i decided for a cheap handbag, Discount Handbags & Purses starting at $10 - Handbag Heaven

enjoy! ha

Nomoreracks customer service is pretty great as well.

For women's clothes, I like Poshmark. Poshmark also has an App. Basically, people have closets, and you can buy any clothes, shoes,purses etc. For example, I searched for
Gap jeans. You can also narrow your search by brand,product size,etc. I just bought brand new with tags,gap shorts,shirt and a tank top for $20. Shipping is $4.95. The shorts,tank and shirt I bought are called a bundle. Some people sell individual items, some will sell a whole outfit in a bundle. You can also ask the seller if they will take a lower amount than advertised. I love it!

Last edited:
Back