fat, skinny......

To answer the thread... It doesn't matter to me as long they take care of themselves.

As for cosmetic surgery, I have considered getting one done on my nose but decided against it. I have a very tiny scar on my nose where my dog bit unintentionally years ago. It was my fault, not his - I was teasing at him by growling at him, which he didn't like it.

I would get plastic surgery, liposuction, and the works right this minute if I had the money. I want my pre-baby figure back!!!!!!! I joined a gym about a month ago- and love it! Found one that lets me take the kids there. I'm a work in progress.

The most important thing is keeping healthy and feeling good about yourself.

There is much to be said for aging gracefully. People who do the cosmetic surgery route do not end up looking young. They simply look like they are old and trying to look young. I have earned each and every one of my wrinkles,LOL. And my laugh lines are the result of an entertaining and happy life.

from "ugly betty" with supermodel actress rebecca romijin stamos similiar to your quote, she does have few wrinkle line,
you know the cover magazine does re-touch to make it look smooth and young (some people know about re-touch picture)
That's why it caused young woman with low self-esteem because of the cover magazine. You know trying to be skinny for hollywood. (that's awful for woman who lost so much weight like anorexic like mary-kate). I think woman should be healthy and happy. I've seen many girls trying to lose so much weight because of the cover magazine "vogue". All woman looks pretty but trying hard to be skinny??? (I don't mean to offend for woman who's a natural thin) but why lose so much weight trying to look good for hollywood. (Pressure woman to be skinny for hollywood).
Here in LA like Beverly Hills, very superficial.

Rent a movie, "Gia" with Angelino Jolie, you'll see why it happened to supermodel Gia.

Jillio, I liked the last words you said, " I have earned each and every one of my wrinkles,LOL. And my laugh lines are the result of an entertaining and happy life".

Last edited:
To answer the thread... It doesn't matter to me as long they take care of themselves.

As for cosmetic surgery, I have considered getting one done on my nose but decided against it. I have a very tiny scar on my nose where my dog bit unintentionally years ago. It was my fault, not his - I was teasing at him by growling at him, which he didn't like it.

LOL tiny scar? pfft.. thats nothing.. mine is kinda worst as it is noticeable but it doesnt bother me. haha.. it was not the dog but being clumsy-i fell down and smash my nose and it bleed! Now I have a scar on my nose. :P :giggle:

Somewhat overweight.

I don't see the need for cosmetic surgery for myself unless you count laser surgery. If I wish, I'd probably have liposuction or something like it.

Botox, I think not.

I rather age gracefully, if possible.

People have different type.

Fat
Skinny
Tall
Short
Big
Small
Average?
And why?

Do u believe in plastic surgery? Botox?

Would u rather be graceful without plastic surgery or botox? A lot of famous people get plastic surgery to look good or look young again or body looks better without excerise. .

As for me, I'd rather be graceful for my age. So I won't get botox or plastic surgery.

Plastic surgery/Botox : It doesn't matter, really. It depends on each individual how she feels about herself on whether if, this is for her BF or husband or significant other. If, she is secured with her significant other, then it shouldn't be a problem without a plastic surgery. If, she feels " insecure " about herself, then she will probably go for it to help boost her self-esteem - IMO.

As for me: I prefer to take care of myself. Exercising daily. I went to fitness center here ...every morning. I sometimes walk 2-6 hours, depending on the weather. It's all good. :)

As for me: I prefer to take care of myself. Exercising daily. I went to fitness center here ...every morning. I sometimes walk 2-6 hours, depending on the weather. It's all good. :)[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

hi maria, good for you :)

i never see you here. i'm new since may 13th.

Doesnt matter. as long there is happiness and all good. that's important.

Most people who do plastic surgery look fine before the surgery (look at these people PlasticSergeant.com) , however, they are not stratified with their look, so they go under the knife even it is dangerous procedures; Anesthesia , infection, bleeding, and shock etc... Plastic surgeries should only be performed on those who need facial reconstruction after traumatic events

i wouldn't get plastic surgery on my body i work hard to keep my body the way it is. i hip hop and latin dance, and i do pilates.

and as far as beauty enhancements i'm happy with the way i am

I'm naturally thin as I'm only 111 pounds and is 5'1 tall. Before Pregnancy, I was 105...but after pregnancy I'm 111...but that's ok because I look healthier than I did before I was pregnant. Doc did say that I was underweight but no matter what, I could never gain weight even though I was eating as much as I can.

But now...lol...Doc say that I'm at the right weight for my height and that I look perfectly healthy. I'm happy about that.

I'm 21 and most people think I'm 15 or 16 because of how young I look...no matter what how I'm dressed, I still look younger than my age. People would take double look on my Driver's Lience because they can't believe that I'm 21 and I look way young, like 16. Ugh, I always hated that but people tell me that I'm SO lucky and that in the future I would be happy about that.

The only thing that I would change about myself is getting tummy tuck because I still have little flap of my stomach from previous pregnancy. But Hubby doesn't want me to get tummy tuck because he thinks I'm perfect in every way.

About Fat & Skinny

Wonderful advise from Tyra Banks, she said you don't have to be perfect, be yourself and accept your body as it is. Tyra has a sagging breasts, she goes for the natural way, she would not puts anything in her body with all kinds of plastic craps.

Learn to love you, love yourself, your body don't counts, it's what inside that counts.

I'm living a happy Redneck here and know how to accept my body as it is, animals can't even get plastic to be perfect heh.

LOVE YOURSELF, LOVE YOU, LOVE FOR WHO YOU ARE INSIDE THE HEART, LOVE YOUR BODY and ACCEPT IT.

I accept as my body falling apart heh hee hee hee!

I assumed we all ladies here gonna looks like that lady in the movie called Something about Mary, that old lady with her boobie a sagging down...LOL!:laugh2:

People have different type.

Fat
Skinny
Tall
Short
Big
Small
Average?
And why?

Do u believe in plastic surgery? Botox?

Would u rather be graceful without plastic surgery or botox? A lot of famous people get plastic surgery to look good or look young again or body looks better without excerise. .

As for me, I'd rather be graceful for my age. So I won't get botox or plastic surgery.

God makes us for what we are... Doesn't it matter whether you are fat or skinny... It is our bodies that function in different ways... especially metabolism... it can be slow, or it can be fast... so not to judge people by size.. but judge by common sense, and intelligence...

She has to be deaf and have a good personality. Thats all that's important.

:bump:

i forget about this for a while.

well, my weight was 132 down to now 118. i'm avg thin, not too skinny. i walk alot.

Back