Fantastic Four Sequel

luckystar

Reaction score
Already have plans for fantasic four sequel....but not until 2007.....keep kicking em MARVEL..........we love em

luckystar said:
Already have plans for fantasic four sequel....but not until 2007.....keep kicking em MARVEL..........we love em

2007? wtf.?
they are coming out tomorrow.. I was planning to rent it.

DoofusMama said:
2007? wtf.?
they are coming out tomorrow.. I was planning to rent it.
No... luckystar is talking about the SEQUEL. That's like part 2.

i love chris evans hes cute :lol: .. he was good in cellular. i love part in cellular when hes looking for kim basingers son in the movie and hes like whats his name and shes ricky and hes like whats your last name and shes like martin and hes you name you kid ricky martin wtf.

ella said:
i love part in cellular when hes looking for kim basingers son in the movie and hes like whats his name and shes ricky and hes like whats your last name and shes like martin and hes you name you kid ricky martin wtf.

:rofl: that shit is funny...........why would you do that to a kid

i know poor kid ... my dad wanted to name my brother bert and if i was born a boy ernie .... thank god my brother was born on my dads birthday , and iwas born a girl. my brothers named after my dad.

ella said:
... my dad wanted to name my brother bert and if i was born a boy ernie ....

LOL......what kinda names are those....I've never met anyone who liked sesame street that much before...............LOL

I knew twins named, yellowjello, and orangejello, just not pronouced like jello....but what a spelling...lol

but bert and ernie...LOL....I wanna be Snuffaluffagous

my dad is just a weirdo... no wonder where i get my weirdness from.

Back