Falwell Dies at age 73

Sorry to see him go. Rest in peace, Rev. Jerry Falwell .............

It's a pity that he died, but I never really liked him anyway.

He has constantly changed his views towards racism, GLBT, finances, government, religion, etc.

I remember the movie, People vs. Larry Flynt. That was an interesting movie.

Anyway, may he rest in peace. :)

I don't agree his POV, but my heart goes out with his families and friends. Now, he is with the Lord.

Finally this ignorant angel is where he's really supposed to be.

Richard

Tweetybird, why is it sad? He's the one who said that if it weren't for GLB, feminist and libral influence 9/11 wouldn't have happened! All I can say is I am GLAD he's GONE! Maybe now he is experiancing what its like to be a minority under a narrowminded religious leader.

I'm sure many will miss Falwell. He's something of a cult figure among some people around here. I'm staying just 25 miles n of Lynchburg with my parents. I won't miss him.

A person that called Tinky Winky a threat to society is not someone I have an opinion about. :|

I didn't always agree with him just he passed on it was shock suddenly. He rest in peace only respect him as a person.

I doubt even worms would eat this man as their food because he's so vile and that's saying a lot.

Because the very existence of that man is pure bullshit. He's knocked alot of good people in his crusade of self-rightousness. His opinions are flawed and unjust just like a 5 year old gunning off insults in anger. Lets just leave it at that before I go on a tanget elaborating exactly why I abhor this man in extreme and precise detail...

Back