Facebook

sonocativo

Reaction score
For those I was friends with on facebook, Just wanted to drop a line to say I have permanently deleted my facebook account.
Im done with the drama from everyone

Never seen such a bunch of fools who think because I share a funny post or make a comment its all about them, sorry if their life resembles it, but if I want to say something about someone... you all know Im not afraid to do so...lol

Anyways, had a friend whose friend got upset about everything and anything, constantly messaging me to remove this or that because he didnt want his "friend" to get upset with him? For what? geeze dude.

This a very close friend, his ex would message me because I would "like" his posts and she was offended by it ...get a life youre divorced and have been for YEARSSSSSSS !

Ah well, most have my cell # or email so, Facebook is done...Im sick of the drama and family relying on it , they can call me or message me which I prefer anyways as Im hardly online anymore anyways.

so if any of my friends here dont have the info, PM me.
Peace !

Heres the thing. Keep ur account to your family and close friends. Don't give or ask anyone you don't know or here in AD connecting you on Facebook.

lol theres a few select I trust here, never had any issues with them.
Its just old friends and their ex's and friends of theirs that are the problems ( because they dont know how or wont block others) but Im dont with the drama, done seeing their crap and whatever else.... just full of drama, like I said before, Im going back to the simple life, Im more at peace with myself as well.
Got 2 family members that constantly call me with..
Oh, I dont want you to feel like every time I call you I ask you to fix this or that...ect...ect...
Well They DO !
lol

I mean, they have grown adult kids living there that cant get off a freaking video game for their life to save their own a**es... really?!
Im done!

Im going to take a few trips and just enjoy life here on out, If Im bored, I just might call them and see if they need anything fixed....lol

Yeah, I weed out those who are dramatic. Hang in there and drop by when you can. If I were you, if they can't accept my post(s), I tell them feel free to delete me. The less clutter and drama to read. :)

At one time I used to have over 500 'friends' on my facebook page. Now it's down to 111. We'lll 110 now that Sono has deleted his account, damn you man. Just ignore those idiots. LOL

Those 400 or what not, were dramatic and people whom have nothing nice to say. I don't tolerate idiots. And if a friend of mine send me a message about something I posted and asked for me to removed it because it bothered one of their friends/family members. I tell them to send them a message from me 'grow a set of balls'. I don't remove a damn thing because it bothered someone. If it bothered them that much, that person is the one with the issue. Not me.

Hey Mike,

I just want to say. I was disappointed on how your own family treated you when you bitched about something. There were many times I really had to bite my tongue, because I wanted to blast an elder family member of yours. I mean, who the hell do they think they are? Holier than Thou? I usually crush people like that and make them feel small. I have no tolerance for someone who talks negative sh!t about people like your family does to you from time to time. You take more sh!t than I would allow anyone to treat me like that.

I don't understand the whole drama of the topic.
I've been using FB for years, I don't care about likes or visiting friends pages and liking them and their sh**.
They know they can contact me anytime, and I know I can contact them whenever I want, and I wouldn't need to look for them around and asking their emails or phones.
I consider FB as a contact list, and nothing more, I don't like to share my phone number.
If I ever post any sh** on FB timeline, I do that very seldom.
Some people like drama, and that's OK, I don't care and don't even bother myself to check their dramatic status updates.

Your people write you to "fix that, and fix that" only because you care.
But if you know that their requests are obviously sh**, why do you care about it?

Last edited:
Ouch, sorry to hear. :(

I have FB and if you want me to add - PM me.

I'm not into drama over FB but in AD, it depends. :naughty:

Heres the thing. Keep ur account to your family and close friends. Don't give or ask anyone you don't know or here in AD connecting you on Facebook.

If you add Jiro so everything goes f-bomb.

Cover my ears. :lol:

You can always hide/block people so their posts won't show up in your feed... don't think there's a way to block 'em from sending private messages though - so can see your point there.

I've gotten to a point where if I see something ridiculous or dramatic on FB I roll my eyes, scroll by and make a mental note. Some of my friends do have views that I don't agree with or like but that doesn't define them completely. Now if the drama DOES define them... best to kick 'em off and into the black hole of the internet.

I'm content with my duckies :)

You can unfollow people so they are still in your friend list but their posts won't show up on your wall. Just an idea.

I figured I'll just let that account go and start a new one fresh down the road. Not going to have all the drama from before. I'm glad a few can see what I deal with, both family and friends, but I'm cutting ties to a bunch of drama. I don't need it nor want it anymore. The few that helps me, I will continue to help but the majority of it I am done with. It is amazing how much weighs you down till you drop it and walk away.

undy....had lots of drama before, so I deleted my account for years...just went back becuz of my boys living on the other side of town...we keep in touch more often now....And I deleted a lot of family members becuz of the drama and toxicity of what they posted!...Haven't spoken to me in a long time because of it...:lol:....

I have facebook but lately few friends are avoiding me so fine with me.. I will clean my FB list next year.. ;) and for drama I just go *yawns* nothing new and let them talk.. and they whine I play too much farmville and farmville 2 I was like so? lol better than playstation tho but I would had one but my bro sold it blah lol but I realized I don't need playstation cuz there is always computer games I can play that keeps me busy tho ;) otherwise than that.. when i start school this fall I will not be on facebook but yeah will check facebook on my iphone when I have time if not go figures ;)

Now I know why Sono hasn't been replying to my posts. If I knew this would happen, then I would've made more posts about cats or vehicles with turbocharged engine. Just kidding...

I do have a lot of friends on Facebook. Once I've a steady girlfriend, my friend list will decrease.

Back