Facebook me!(:

Chestnut0406

Reaction score
Hey! I would really love to keep up with yall and i thought FACEBOOK:) haha. So if you would like you can add me. My name is Chesley Hedger. I am a unique one haha I should be the only Chesley Hedger:) lol. Just add me with a note that said you came from AllDeaf (so i know that you arent a creeper) haha.

Uh, just so you know- they got creepers here on alldeaf, too... just saying.

um yeah thanks. I know there are creepers everywhere. But i meant creepers that are just random. I can take care of myself:)

I heard a lot of people saying it's a cool game. I don't even do Farmville. Maybe this summer I can play. :)

Uh, just so you know- they got creepers here on alldeaf, too... just saying.

This is so true, no actual proof but I have had many more scammers contact me since I joined here. I have changed privacy settings now but I would not like them getting access to the rest of my life.

Hey! I would really love to keep up with yall and i thought FACEBOOK:) haha. So if you would like you can add me. My name is Chesley Hedger. I am a unique one haha I should be the only Chesley Hedger:) lol. Just add me with a note that said you came from AllDeaf (so i know that you arent a creeper) haha.

I add you ad requested, but no message box on the requested list.. Make sure to look for me as red jacket and sitting in the wheelchair at the camp store while holding my pop can including the joystick box protect bag from the rains.

Back