F.E.A.R will own all!

FutureGame2100

Reaction score
I saw that the F.E.A.R has a nice graphic and background. The F.E.A.R are going to be the best game than any games. The F.E.A.R will own in the world! That has a lot of people in a game. Those people look so real as not fake. I let you ever know that Vivendi Universal Game is the best studio in the Los Angeles. There's many studios in the California like EA, Vivendi Universal Game, Liquid-Entertainment, and etc. That Vivend Universal Game is the best studio in the world. Because it could make a perfect game. Those people will like it if who will play that.

F.E.A.R.?

What's to fear if we don't know what F.E.A.R. is? :cool:

:) I dont agree that studio is the best because others could easily rise above the standard that studio was on.

Did you know that the games could be better than that but the big problem is not even the top computer could play it well. Take Toy Story movie for example. It took several computers to work together for several hours to render 1 frame of the movie seeing how the movie play at almost 30 frames per sec (It wasnt actually done that way but they were talkin about graphic and it could be done with the computers with Geforce 3 and it took the PC several hours to render a image with very high number of polygons and guys... think more polygons = better looking circle:) )

As for F.E.A.R. it looks real good. I'll wait for the reviews ;)

Last edited:
FutureGame2100 said:
I saw that the F.E.A.R has a nice graphic and background. The F.E.A.R are going to be the best game than any games. The F.E.A.R will own in the world! That has a lot of people in a game. Those people look so real as not fake. I let you ever know that Vivendi Universal Game is the best studio in the Los Angeles. There's many studios in the California like EA, Vivendi Universal Game, Liquid-Entertainment, and etc. That Vivend Universal Game is the best studio in the world. Because it could make a perfect game. Those people will like it if who will play that.

U didnt specific where F.E.A.R. come from? What website address is thanks. :confused:

Back