'Extreme Makeover' project gets green carpet treatment

I watch that show and it turn out good... but one condition...

hearing aids push into the show as use media to audition/viewer. I find that bit lame but it advantage that hearing aids are free...

the lame inspire is Matlin and say 'hear what that?? IT BIRD!" treat those kids like 3 or 4 years old...

I watch that show and it turn out good... but one condition...

hearing aids push into the show as use media to audition/viewer. I find that bit lame but it advantage that hearing aids are free...

the lame inspire is Matlin and say 'hear what that?? IT BIRD!" treat those kids like 3 or 4 years old...

They did the same thing a couple years ago. I remember there was a deaf family with a hearing son and a child who was blind, at least that's what I recall.

When I watched it, I thought she was telling her personal story of wearing hearing aids and how she heard birds. I didn't think she was asking him if he can hear birds.

When I watched it, I thought she was telling her personal story of wearing hearing aids and how she heard birds. I didn't think she was asking him if he can hear birds.
I understood the same thing - as you recalled. It was matlin's personal recall when she used to have hearing aids back then.

Back