EXPLOSION: Teen loses hearing after 'mowing' firework

ravensteve1961 said:
Well mine didnt! perhaps GOD gave her a second chance. He didnt give me no second chance. :thumbd:
then I guess u deserve it. :greddy:

ravensteve1961 said:
Well mine didnt! perhaps GOD gave her a second chance. He didnt give me no second chance. :thumbd:

oh god.... Ravensteve, the girl is 16 years old, you are 44 years old grow up!!!
Stop whining about not getting another chance, u dont fucking deserve it. maybe god saw you as an ingorrant person and said no i dont want him to be hearing. i want him to suffer. :madfawk: :madfawk:

ravensteve1961 said:

Well, Maybe God is waiting for you to change your attitude and start to repent yourself to HIM.. start with forgiveness.. dont blame God.. He didnt do with your hearings..

Start go church.
Start to forgive each people that you were mean or an ass to them.
Start to stop blaming yourself or others.
Start to be happy no matter what the people giving you shit.
Start to stop think about suing stuff or society..

I would say.. Accept your life.. life is hard, I know.. life is shit but just be happy...

enough said..

ravensteve1961 said:
I wonder will teen get a lawyer and sue his dad for making him mow the yard.Now the teen becomes the owner of his dads house and tells his dad what to do?
Once again, read.

1) The father didn't ask her to mow, she decided to mow.
2) The person that mowed the yard is not a he, but a she.

FACE IT RS!! YOU'RE DEAF!!! So am i! nutta we can do about it! God decided that we should be deaf! accept god's fate, he may have a reason why he wants u to be deaf.. Maybe he knew you would be so obnoxious and he makes you deaf so millions of people wont have to suffer from ya..

WHY GOD?!? WHY DID YOU MAKE HIM DEAF?!?!? COULDN"T WE HAVE SOME SYMPATHY?!?!

Well i lost my job because im deaf.Im still waiting on my trial date the lawyer is gonna take my case to court.Im suing regal cinemas for my job back they cannot terminate because i went deaf.Perhaps GOD wants me to live on SSDI and not get a life.

ravensteve1961 said:
Well i lost my job because im deaf.Im still waiting on my trial date the lawyer is gonna take my case to court.Im suing regal cinemas for my job back they cannot terminate because i went deaf.Perhaps GOD wants me to live on SSDI and not get a life.

[Yawns]... RavenSteve1961 still complains...:sure:...[ back to ZZZZzzzzzz]...

ravensteve1961 said:
My god. :sure:

ravensteve1961 said:

We are not going to join your pity-party. :sure:

It means you are feeling sorry for yourself....I don't see anyone else posting like you do saying "poor me".....if you want a life, you got to make it yourself. No one else can do it for you. It's up to you to make a better life by going to a Deaf Club, meeting people, keep looking for work of places that will hire you, etc.
The whining is a waste of your time....just do something that makes life matters (and better for you). Kufie is a good example....he travels, he learned different languages, he works with people who understands his hearing loss, etc. You can be successful in life too if you really wanted to. :)

ravensteve1961 said:
Why dont you just get a new job, jeeze. All you do is bitch and moan about you terrible life. Poor you, you went deaf. NO ONE CARES ...

:gives:

Back