Expensive to travel in Europe?

StarryGirl

Reaction score
Okay, I always wanted to travel to Europe, but I don't know if it is expensive to go on a one-way trip or going on multiple short trips over time.. I'm thinking of going with my cousin or my friends when I'm in University~
And um, do I need to take planes or is there other modes of transportation to get around in Europe? Thanks!

Yeah ..very expensive actually...trust me i know lol..aaand its better to visit one country at a time so u can have the full ride u know ...and actually u can take the train to get around in all of Europe and thats the best way to travel inside Europe (romantic also )...sooo yeah ..hope i helped ..goodluck..text me for more info

you find europe heard of trains bus coach sea ferry...it cheaper do bus...you can get cheap air flights but book early 'easy jet, ryanair, bmi baby, air berlin, estonian airways.going from britain to european countries....just add you can get reduced trainfares in uk but they expensive in first place so book train early

just add i stayed in budapest this year 3nights.it cost me £90 that include flight hotel half bord,that was going from uk to Hungery and return...i off to vienna in weeks time that costing £100 4nights including flights.it was booked ages ago

Actually, I live in Europe. I'm in Germany and its not that expensive. The general ticket to get to Europe might be pricy, but what plane ticket isn't these days!?
So much trains and buses here. My whole family took a train to major city the other day and the three of us it was €12 which is about $15. Only $15 round trip train ride! Buses are cheap, food is cheap. Take a plane to a large country then take the train to another country once you get here. I'm only 30 mins away from Prague :)

Travelling across Europe

If you get yourself a motorbike licence (or have one), this is surely the best, flexible and exciting mode of transport! Once in Europe, hire one, or buy a used model. It's alot cheaper than any other conventional form of transport. The only expense you pay is the flight. I suggest you start from the UK. However, it does depends how much time you have on your planned trip. Furthermore, you don't have to take alot of gear, i.e. clothes.:hmm:

Depends which country you want to travel. UK is the most expensive place I ever visited (I spent $3,000 for 5 nights at London alone). If you have friends to stay in UK/London, you can save a lot of money. Berlin, Amsterdam, Paris, Frankfurt, Madrid, and few other cities are reasonable price...depends on how much do you want to see.

Back