Excuse me, I got an attitude going...

ooh man i am very sowwy abt that.. i hope everything will okay for u! :hug:

It finally unlocked at around 630 PM the same night - and has been stiff and sore since then. Am calling the doctor today - will let you know what happens.

Yeah, I'm a bit scared - Ive got arthritis in my right knee and two surgeries, but never had much of a problem with my left knee. I'm just hoping it was a freak occurence.

Thanks for all your support and comfort, my gentle readers!

Last edited:
Hope its nothing serious! It sucks to have joint problems. I had that on my elbow.. still having problems with it but I don't like going to the dr. Let us know what the dr says! :hug:

Glad to hear you're ok Miss Dreamie, and good to hear you have an appt too....

Glad to know that you've 'locked' up an appt. with 'doc. Hope it'll turn out for the best-- ;)

~RR

Yeow, That must've been so painful to have that but I do hope that you will be feeling better soon and afterwards as well. Let's hope the doctor will be able to pinpoint things up and to hope for the best ;)

I hope it all goes well at the dr.

Goodluck at the Dr tmw, DD. I hope it's not gonna be serious and hope it just a minor injury.

Good, DD.. do let us all know what the doc say about your knee.. maybe the fact that ya have had 2 surgeries on your right knee..it possible ya might have to have surgery on your left knee....I know, it a terrifying thought but entirely possible ya will have to deal with that if it happens...

DD, sorry to hear....hope it's just a freak thing and it'll go away or the doc will come up with a solution. Hang in there....

Hope Dr can help make u feel better soon. If you need surgery...think of all the time off you have from work! That will help u relax at home, watch tv, chat with friends online and on vp, and many more. My husband is off work due to surgery and I see him going thru the woodworking magazines that he hadn't had the time to look thru until now. He's really enjoying his time off from work for awhile.

Well - I saw the doctor yesterday. He thinks I may have torn some cartilage inside the knee and wants me to call the orthopedic surgeon today... I'm kinda procrasinating on this...cuz Ive already had two surgeries on my right knee and am not looking forward to another surgery on a different knee...urgh!

Knock on wood for me, lovies.

Aww DreamDeaf, I understand that you are not looking forward for another surgery afterall you've had a surgery twice before, but I want you to be able to walk well, so I'll keep you in my prayers and hope that the surgery goes well for you hon :hug:

All right, all right...I screwed up enough courage and called the orthopedic surgeon - I have an appointment for Monday, February 19, 2007 at 9:45 a.m. Happy now?

I feel like the Cowardly Kitten...*whimpers*

Back