Everyone please welcome Dixie

welcome to alldeaf dixie

:eek2: Dixie is here?? OMG! That's fantastic! BBNT did a good job getting you in here! LOL! Welcome to AD and you've brightened up here already! Keep it up! You *are* funny!! Yeah no shit! *winks*

Hugs,Dixie...Glad to see you in AllDeaf :)

peeps is good for u and brussel sprouts is NOT good for me :P

welcome to AD

Bowak said:
Hugs,Dixie...Glad to see you in AllDeaf :)

peeps is good for u and brussel sprouts is NOT good for me :P

welcome to AD
Bowak....
:nono: My dear love... when will you learn??

tis: BANN PEEPS --- EAT BRUSSEL SPROUTS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, Dixie!

As for myself, I love Peeps only for one thing: abuse.

They are fun to torture! If you are pissed off at someone, you can take a Peep and pretend it's that person you are thinking about. Then, BITE its fucking head off!

Other ways to torture Peeps.. Microwave them, give them a hot water soak, stab them with your heels, burn holes in them with magnifying glass. That's good destressing therapy!

Deaf258 said:
Welcome, Dixie!

They are fun to torture! If you are pissed off at someone, you can take a Peep and pretend it's that person you are thinking about. Then, BITE its fucking head off!

Other ways to torture Peeps.. Microwave them, give them a hot water soak, stab them with your heels, burn holes in them with magnifying glass. That's good destressing therapy!

Why am I getting visions of VooDoo ???

Seriously, No peep is ever gonna get bitten by me.. I wont allow one near enough to my perfectly formed lips and lilly white teeth!

Deaf258 said:
Welcome, Dixie!

You terrify me now.. *runs*

Welcome to ad Dixie (i may be late but at least i get to say it!)

i have special delivery for you..

-cannot be frozen
- cannot exposure in heat
- fragile

mind i have your P.O. Box address? so i can send u some peeps candy :P

:fruit: Hi there! It's good to see you here! :naughty:

Remember that it ain't a peep but just a somebody with that red censor mark!

Banned

58.jpg

Awwww...

all of you are sooo sweet! (cept those that are tormenting me with peeps-- those are sour)

Thanks for the warm welcome.

BBNT....

The next time we meet up--- pls dont do this... :fart: there is such a thing as too warm a welcome u know???

Back