EverQuest?

BabyHornyBrat4

Reaction score
Anyone who play that game, EverQuest?

I used to play with that game and it was hell bored for me..

My ex boyfriend, Gregory loved play with that game since 2000. Now, I think he stopped play since he just had twins.

He is CRAZY and used to stay at EQ for 8 hours a day or sometimes 24 hours a day. He never go out lot.. He is IDIOT....

No, I haven't played that game yet...

Nope never played the game. I only play scrabble ISC - contact center workforce management software Word Biz.. You play with the entire whole world. Its awesome... You play with others.. Whew my score is up to 1034pts!!!! lmao!

Your ex sounds addicted to the game, if he likes it then good for him.. No reason to call him names..

Im addicted to scrabble..... WANT TO CALL ME NAMES? I bet you are addcited to something but I dont see anybody calling you names at all.. Its rude, very rude of you to do that!

Nope never played the game. I only play scrabble ISC - contact center workforce management software Word Biz.. You play with the entire whole world. Its awesome... You play with others.. Whew my score is up to 1034pts!!!! lmao!

Your ex sounds addicted to the game, if he likes it then good for him.. No reason to call him names..

Im addicted to scrabble..... WANT TO CALL ME NAMES? I bet you are addcited to something but I dont see anybody calling you names at all.. Its rude, very rude of you to do that!

I Am not very rude.... I just very outspoken! Thats me... You dont know me very well. I am very heart soft, friendly to people and always smile to people..

You might need to get know me.. Ask my husband.. he knows me............

I addicted to SIDEKICK... I admit it and I am not lie...

I Am not very rude.... I just very outspoken! Thats me... You dont know me very well. I am very heart soft, friendly to people and always smile to people..

You might need to get know me.. Ask my husband.. he knows me............

I addicted to SIDEKICK... I admit it and I am not lie...

Well okay... Your accidted to SK and thats fine!! Enjoy!

Peace out!

I'm with RoyalMajesty on this one. It's very holier-than-thou calling him an idiot for spending 8 hours a day on an online game. I bet you'll be glad to know that people who spend 8 hours a day getting their characters high leveled, when they quit the game they usually are able to sell their accounts from anywhere to $500~$10,000 depending on the game (the 10 grand, ive seen it happen in starwars galaxies sometime a year or 2 ago), how good the charater is. Technically they're selling the -time- it took to get there and I've done it before myself. Spent maybe 4 weeks leveling this mage to 100, mastering it and maxing all it's skills and sold it for a nice $120 bucks to this person who wanted to play a high leveled char without all the work. I currently play a dragon knight on maplestory and have been offered $2,000 for it. Talk about mixing bussiness and pleasure.

I never played a game of EverQuest. I don't play games on line anyways. ;)

I'm with RoyalMajesty on this one. It's very holier-than-thou calling him an idiot for spending 8 hours a day on an online game. I bet you'll be glad to know that people who spend 8 hours a day getting their characters high leveled, when they quit the game they usually are able to sell their accounts from anywhere to $500~$10,000 depending on the game (the 10 grand, ive seen it happen in starwars galaxies sometime a year or 2 ago), how good the charater is. Technically they're selling the -time- it took to get there and I've done it before myself. Spent maybe 4 weeks leveling this mage to 100, mastering it and maxing all it's skills and sold it for a nice $120 bucks to this person who wanted to play a high leveled char without all the work. I currently play a dragon knight on maplestory and have been offered $2,000 for it. Talk about mixing bussiness and pleasure.

True... I've seen it somewhere, not sure where... But anyways..... there isn't no problem with being addicted to something. As long as you enjoy it!

True... I've seen it somewhere, not sure where... But anyways..... there isn't no problem with being addicted to something. As long as you enjoy it!

Right! As long as u are not harming yourself or others. My husband calls me "AD whore" cuz I am addicted to it. :giggle:

sorry to go :topic: ...back to the topic...what is EverQuest?

I used to play scrabble online against the world from www.mygames.com but that website shut down. :(

Everquest is a multi-player online-role-playing... game... thingie. It's exactly like world of warcraft, only more DnD-ish.

I started playing EQ first day it cam out and played it for about 3 and a half years.

Oh goodness, yes, I've played Everquest and several other MMORPGs (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games) over the years. And yes, I can unabashedly say I'm probably addicted to them.

I went from Everquest (EQ) to Dark Age of Camelot (DAoC), to City of Heroes (CoH), to City of Villains (CoV), to Everquest 2 (EQ2), to World of Warcraft (WOW), back to DAoC.

My passion for the gaming industry actually led to landing a job working for one of the companies that makes them, and I was there for just under 5 years.

It definitely IS easy to lose yourself in those kinds of games, if you're not careful, and you have to remind yourself that there's a life outside the computer sometimes! :)

Personally, I agree with the sentiment that an addiction to an online game is one of the more harmless addictions out there... assuming, of course, that you don't let it take over your life, where you find yourself ignoring your friends, family, loved ones, etc. When that starts to happen, then yeah, it's a problem.

I'm bad, though... I try to recruit my friends to play my games with me, that way, I'm not ignoring them! :D

Online games can be a good thing, too, though. By the nature of it being "Massively Multiplayer", there are several thousand people playing the same game, at the same time, and you can easily find yourself making new friends. It's like one big instant messaging system with pretty graphics, monsters and heroes! :) In all seriousness, though, I'm made some really great "real life" friendships through my online gaming experiences. Plus, these games are a great way to live out your inner child's make-believe fantasies. For the typical $15 or so a month, I say that's pretty cheap entertainment, for the amount of entertainment I get out of them.

Last edited:
I'm addict playing game on line...
pogo.com (members only) full verision everything...
BigFishgames.com
plus software, I have 5 different games...

Okay.. I'm addict.. admit but not sitting long haul hours.. forget it.. I'd rather play game limit 2 hours that enough...
doesn't want stay sit chair too long my butt will ache!

I don't play game online, cuz its hurt my eyes... I hate to sit all day to play online all day.

I played EQ2 for a little while but I couldn't really get into it. I prefer WoW, although I might get back to City of Villains when the new issue comes out (veteran rewards!).

I also tried the original EQ for about five minutes but I couldn't stand it, too old-school.

These days I'm just playing Animal Crossing and a little Zelda on the Wii, though; don't have time for anything else with finals coming up.

I hate to sit all day to play online all day.

So...don't play all day?

Back