Europe could consider Nazi symbol ban....

Mod Note:

Several posts were removed from this thread--such as edited/non-existence posts and one slanderous and one unnecessary reply (even if it was considered as a 'joke'--still, there's no place for such a remark here in AD)....

If you feel one of your posts have violated your freedom to express your opinion, contact me or the Administration of AD--

~Thank you

Steel said:
If you want to live somewhere far from the gang, I suggest you move somewhere alot further so to aviod risk for your son. It's a good thing your son avoid it, though.

We want to move into small town but u need a job and $$$$ to live. Gang is everhwhere in CA. There is no such safe place to live unless u want to live in very small town of 50 which hour and half away from here with nothing to do. My son graduated last summer so he is out of danger.

I personally think some people are confused between freedom of speech and freedom of abuse...

I am glad that they are thinking of banning Nazi symbol and wearing a Nazi symbol should not be permitted it doesn't matter if some believe it as a beliefs of theirs, and it not something anyone can joke about either....

Edit: Never mind. Reba's post is apparently deleted or something...

I will bring it up later in new topic.

Last edited:
^Angel^ said:
I personally think some people are confused between freedom of speech and freedom of abuse...

I am glad that they are thinking of banning Nazi symbol and wearing a Nazi symbol should not be permitted it doesn't matter if some believe it as a beliefs of theirs, and it not something anyone can joke about either....

Some people are glad they are thinking of banning the symbol?

How would the Christians like it if the USA government was to ban the cross symbol because it was "offensive" to some of the atheists?

How would the Muslims like it if the US government was to ban the mosques because they are considered a terrorist hotspot by some Americans?

How would the Homosexuals like it if the US government was to ban homosexual relationships in the USA because the Christians found it offensive?

How would the Atheists like it if the US government sent them to jail for not believing in God?

How would the deaf people like it if the US government was to ban ASL and any forms of sign languages because some doctors believed them to be the cause of illiteracy in America and sterilized because they were believed to be unfit for parenting?

How would the blind people like it if the US government was to sterilize them against their will and be forced to have experiments done on them to find a cure?

How would the communists like it if the US government was to make a new law telling that they have to register as communists, and blacklisted from the voting sheets because they were viewed as a threat to democracy?

How would the physically challenged people like it if the US government was to ban them from public buildings with no access to the handicapped to avoid paying the expenses of adding a ramp?

How would the mentally challenged people like it if the US government forced them to become sterilized because the Americans considered them to be inferior, and uncapable of making any decisions on their own?

How would the Jews like it if the US government was to require them to wear their Jewish symbols on their clothes?

Wait... some of what I said was how they paved the road to the holocaust!

Exactly, people's rights are being violated by not being able to express themselves. Even if it's the most offensive thing you've ever heard or seen. If they are going to ban this, they are making the soldiers roll in their graves because they fought to give people the rights to express themselves.

By banning the symbol, they are erasing history. Once everybody allow it to happen, the Christians, Muslims, Jews, Homosexuals, Communists, Atheists, Deaf, Blind, Mentally Challenged, Physically Challenged, and many more will be all part of the target. How the hell can they expect people to learn about the history of the world if they are willing to ban some symbols because it has a bad history?

It shouldn't even be considered. The day they cross the line by banning certain symbols that play important roles in our history, may the rebirth of the holocaust begin.

There's no stopping the holocaust because it was allowed to go on just like they allowed it to go on in World War II.

Banjo said:
How would the Christians like it if the USA government was to ban the cross symbol because it was "offensive" to some of the atheists?

How is the cross symbol related to the Nazi symbol ?? Nazi symbol is not a religious maybe to the Nazi people, but not to the jew people, the Nazi people murder millions of jew people, and Nazy symbol is related to a hate crime, cross symobol is not...I am not quite sure why you are twisted this around.. and it not the same thing here and beside I also don't find the cross symbol as an offensive to some people, if the goverment banned that because of that reason, still that not an excuess, it was never a hate crime in the first place, so that's totally a different story there.....

You still are comparing others to this issue, still it not a hate crime and I have no idea why you are twisting things around ....

This happen to be my opinion and if you believe that Nazi has the freedom of speech? then maybe you should go up to the goverment office and suggest that they have right of freedom of speech and what would the jews people would think of this or many other people out there? ...And what about the millions of jew people that died for nothing?? they did nothing to deserved this punishment and you are sitting here saying they have the right of freedom of speech???..that not respecting those jews people who was killed cause of their race...

Hate crimes are against the law nothing to do with freedom of speech but freedom of abuse

Last edited:
21_AMEFXAH1.JPG

If anyone ever seen the movie "American History X" starring Edward Norton and Edward Furlong, it's a pretty good one.

Last edited:
^Angel^ said:
How is the cross symbol related to the Nazi symbol ?? Nazi symbol is not a religious maybe to the Nazi people, but not to the jew people, the Nazi people murder millions of jew people, and Nazy symbol is related to a hate crime, cross symobol is not...I am not quite sure why you are twisted this around.. and it not the same thing here and beside I also don't find the cross symbol as an offensive to some people, if the goverment banned that because of that reason, still that not an excuess, it was never a hate crime in the first place, so that's totally a different story there.....

Wearing a Nazi symbol is not a hate crime, period. It's protected by the first amendment because it is an form of speech and expression.

You still are comparing others to this issue, still it not a hate crime and I have no idea why you are twisting things around ....

What comparisons?

I'm talking about how banning the symbol is going to pave the road to fascism. Believe it or not, but that's what will happen if you allow the government to punish people for expressing themselves. I am merely giving you the examples of how far it would go.

This happen to be my opinion and if you believe that Nazi has the freedom of speech?

Hope that'll help. Look, I am not defending the Nazi scumbags. Everybody have the rights to express themselves including the Nazi scumbags as long no violence are incited. Period. That's what I'm getting at.

then maybe you should go up to the goverment office and suggest that they have right of freedom of speech and what would the jews people would think of this or many other people out there?

I don't have to... because EVERYBODY in the USA are FREE to EXPRESS themselves as long they don't incite violence. Wearing a symbol is not inciting violence, it's a way of expressing one itself.

...And what about the millions of jew people that died for nothing?? they did nothing to deserved this punishment and you are sitting here saying they have the right of freedom of speech???..that not respecting those jews people who was killed cause of their race...

Respect or not. Freedom of Speech and Expression come first.

Hate crimes are against the law nothing to do with freedom of speech but freedom of abuse

Again, wearing the Nazi symbol is not a hate crime. A hate crime is when you commit an act of violence or abuse toward a person or more because of who they are.

But to express your beliefs... that's to be fully protected by the first amendment in the USA. Period. Regardless of whose feelings it may hurt. People are to express themselves if they wish to and not be charged with a criminal offense when they weren't even inciting violence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steel said:
21_AMEFXAH1.JPG

If anyone ever seen the movie "American History X" starring Edward Norton and Edward Furlong, it's a pretty good one.

Such a brilliant film, I must say.

Banjo,

I am sure in American they have already ban the Nazi symbol and they have their reason to do so likewise for the Germany...It is a hate crime period!!

If someone had walked around wearing a Nazi symbol, then it can start a hate war with other jew people or anyone else for that matter, Do you think the American people or the Germany people would want a war to happen?? just cause of what Nazi symbol is to them as a hate war against the jew people....

People may have the rights to express of their own free will their freedom of speech, BUT to a point...to a degree...There are some things such as certain symbols like the Nazi symbol which should be disallowed, it applies to a regime that adheres to hate and control, killing thousands and thousands because they had their own beliefs ( and yes, they have their own symbol as well )....after all, there was a world war that broke out because of what Germany at that time was trying to accomplish...and that is world dominence and control...and this symbol was very much an oppression against other parts of the world...and the world responded with war against this form of hate and dominence....

Banjo said:
including the Nazi scumbags as long no violence are incited. Period. That's what I'm getting at.

Maybe you are right, but still it doesn't change what they have done in the past " what going around comes right back at ya! "

Steel said:
21_AMEFXAH1.JPG

I haven't seen that movie yet, is that a new movie?...We rented a movie but I forgot the name of it, a jew woman who is trying to become a doctor in American after what she went thru with the Nazi in Germany, Her family and her son got killed by the Nazi....I have to find out what the name of it, but its based on a true story, very good movie!!

I think they're going too far on banning the symbol. If you ban the swastika symbol, you're taking away a part of the history of the world.

I think it's just a political agenda due to Prince Harry's decision to wear the armband at a friend's costume party. Yes, he made a bad decision, but no one would have given a rat ass if it was some joe schmo in Harry's place. Sure, they think of it as a bad choice, but nobody's going to go, "oh good god, we must save the world from the impending force of the nazis!"

I see this symbol all the time, in my books, history classes, movies, tvs, even in brochures. It doesn't make me go out and persecute against jewishs. If we're going to ban symbols, we might as well as ban the sickle and the hammer for USSR, the elephant/donkey symbol for the US, and so on and so forth.

A symbol is a symbol, I don't support the action of the nazis, but it's a symbol. If you look up information, you can find out that it's an alternation of another symbol for a different religion defining as "peace" i believe.

Again, this is just political agenda by the EU. Period.

-Raven

^Angel^ said:
Banjo,

I am sure in American they have already ban the Nazi symbol and they have their reason to do so likewise for the Germany...It is a hate crime period!!

No, it isn't banned in the USA.

People may have the rights to express of their own free will their freedom of speech, BUT to a point...to a degree...There are some things such as certain symbols like the Nazi symbol which should be disallowed, it applies to a regime that adheres to hate and control, killing thousands and thousands because they had their own beliefs ( and yes, they have their own symbol as well )....after all, there was a world war that broke out because of what Germany at that time was trying to accomplish...and that is world dominence and control...and this symbol was very much an oppression against other parts of the world...and the world responded with war against this form of hate and dominence....

To a point... to a degree?

Sorry, but no. People can express their beliefs, and you can't stop them from doing so as long they aren't inciting violence.

Raven said:
I think they're going too far on banning the symbol. If you ban the swastika symbol, you're taking away a part of the history of the world.

I think it's just a political agenda due to Prince Harry's decision to wear the armband at a friend's costume party. Yes, he made a bad decision, but no one would have given a rat ass if it was some joe schmo in Harry's place. Sure, they think of it as a bad choice, but nobody's going to go, "oh good god, we must save the world from the impending force of the nazis!"

I see this symbol all the time, in my books, history classes, movies, tvs, even in brochures. It doesn't make me go out and persecute against jewishs. If we're going to ban symbols, we might as well as ban the sickle and the hammer for USSR, the elephant/donkey symbol for the US, and so on and so forth.

A symbol is a symbol, I don't support the action of the nazis, but it's a symbol. If you look up information, you can find out that it's an alternation of another symbol for a different religion defining as "peace" i believe.

Again, this is just political agenda by the EU. Period.

-Raven

Thank God somebody here has a brain.

Banjo said:
Sorry, but no. People can express their beliefs, and you can't stop them from doing so as long they aren't inciting violence.

How am I stopping them from doing so? I don't work in the goverment ?? All I said was my opinion that yes they should ban it, am I allow to have an opinion on this???

Seem to me you can't handle my opinion but have to push me down just cause I see this in a different view here!...

Banjo said:
Thank God somebody here has a brain.

:confused: ..Are you saying I don't have a brain?

You know what Banjo, this forum is for everyone, you just want people to agree with you all the time, it doesn't work that way...

This is the second time you ran over my opinion or view or thinking I dont know what the hell I am talking about

^Angel^ said:
:confused: ..Are you saying I don't have a brain?

I didn't say your name. So, don't assume and stay on the topic please.

^Angel^ said:
How am I stopping them from doing so? I don't work in the goverment ?? All I said was my opinion that yes they should ban it, am I allow to have an opinion on this???

I was figuratively speaking. Actually, you and the Americans are the government... because all of you are voters. Americans are responsible for whoever they vote into the White House.

Yes, you are allowed to have an opinion. I didn't tell you to shut up or anything. You are free to express yourself. It's just that I believe it is wrong to ban certain symbols simply because of its bad history.

Back