errands 4 today or within few days...

N

nozobo

clockwalk.gif
what's your errands to do today, tmw, or later on?

ah I always do errands on my own time but when family is with me I go :crazy: so it's nice bein alone when I need my own space from family ;)

Originally posted by prettybebe78
ah I always do errands on my own time but when family is with me I go :crazy: so it's nice bein alone when I need my own space from family ;)

hehe - ahhh same with me - recently done with chores - UGH !!

Same things I do everyday...taking care of kids, cleaning up after them, (their toys, etc) Besides that, I finished cleaning the kitchen and living room, won't be surprised if my son got the living room messy again :roll:

nonnneee.. but tomorrow, i have to clean my room (which a torando have passed through) :o

oh no tornado will pass my room on Monday or Tuesday due to packing for my 2 week vacation...:)

I will need to do my laundry on Monday, and check my car for maintenance. I will also have to take it to the shop for oil change. If the weather is nice, I will tidy up my garden. Monday night, I will have to do lesson plans for my ASL classes on Tuesday.

I wish you a bon voyage, PDP!

have to clean my room (vaccum and make sure no stuff that i would forget) and change it into a guest room, then get stuff that i would need during the trip, then get ready!

I've got a bunch of meetings today. I am also going out for buffalo wings tonight.

Back