English in deaf schools

What can you do if the deaf student has like group letters or the numbers. I don't believe that but I do know we do have disability deaf student who is slow learning or several like that as slow them down with learning.

One state, I don't want mention about the name of state, is working hard to open own deaf school such as not same as state own the deaf school. It such as private deaf school. I learn that school average already among the hearing student. It just remind me of history in past that town or somewhere where Deaf people were and the kids among the hearing average reading and writing skills.

It seems coming back but it is not enough educate to hearing people I know we, who is desire for deaf children success, are working for all of us get better such as good bye to SSI. **don't start up about SSI**

I do believe in many possible for community get better. I believe that such as federal educate state and should add another federal deaf educate state. So it easier way who teacher is teaching the Deaf student should met the obtain goal instead to see people who are not able reading or depend on interpreter.

One of my friend share story and not right or need do aware whatever we make a face to hearing people can assume wrong. It could windy up to fire.

I believe that Hearing parents of Deaf child should take a sign language due by the law should add. Same idea for parents who is speaking different language to children and to learn better. I know we don't have that in USA. It would be nice to add and then thing get better. Same idea with VRS start and notice that bond of relationship has sparky up and say, "wish that VRS has start in dark age so it easier communicate." such as speaking dark age that we were struggle to do what we can.

I know I am little bit off topic but I am concerns about Deaf community due my experience for 5 years and thinking about go college and then help to educate people.

Take care...

ideafspy

You brought up my attention.

I remember a friend of mine talked about a deaf school. A deaf school's program divides a group of students as Class A, Class B, Class C - or - Class A1, Class B2, Class C3 for example. They do not have real grades. It is not a possible for a high schoolteacher to know the difference between deaf school and high school grades. I am surprised about that.

I don't recall about any young students or children to learn in "accounting." I believe that they need to understand how to manage their financial. It is not about a store issue. It is more important than buying things at store. Learning in a basic stock, a simple mortgage, how to make their money to grow, a bank, etc? After they learn in accounting, they will have a smooth life to avoid major debts.

I never taught in accounting or financial at school when I was a kid. My hearing parents don't talk much about it. They go to work everyday. It is very common for many parents to talk about sex education - not money. That's pretty old fashion.

Actually Latin is useful if you go to Vactian City. It's the offical language of Vatican City!

Actually Latin is useful if you go to Vactian City. It's the offical language of Vatican City!

I am Catholic and have been all my life since I was a baby. In the old days the Roman Catholic church use Latin to pray to God and Jesus. In Israel they speak Latin there, not Italy. Until things have change in our Catholic church, they have remove the scarves and language of Latin to English or any other language we want to pray to. Only the Vatican and the Roman Catholic Churches in Italy still use the Latin language to pray. Most people in Italy speak Italian language when they are not in churches. Latin was suppose to be a beautiful language and hard to learn the language. In my native(Indian) Roman Catholic church we speak English and some French except only the Our Father Who art in Heaven in Ojibwe language. We are losing our Ojibwe language so we are hanging on to keeping the Ojibwe language alive by making the recording into the tape or disk. Most of the deaf natives don't know how to speak native tongues so that goes for me I don't know how to speak Cree or Cherokee either. My hearing husband speak Ojibwe and English mixed up together because there is no Ojibwe words not found in English language. :sadwave:

Back