End of the world?

Doesn't matter, what "If" end the world....
Jesus will call me, Time to go home.. I'll right away fly goes to home w/Jesus. Also I will meet Christian peoples as my "sisters/brothers".

Bottom the line, I do love Jesus all my heart.

Don't think about past and future but present.

Think positive about our day of today, not yesterday or tomorrow.

I'm already prepared when the time does come, I will spend each moments with my family and my children, and getting closer to God as I will keep reading my bible, attend church, and love all people....

And God is the only ONE who knows when the time will come, no one else...

Good thread btw Cheri :hug:

I agree with a lot of you BUT if the end comes real fast, all you can do is put your head between your legs and kiss you-know-what good bye! :thumb:

Ok, Katz, calesthenics at 500pm today down the hall next to Alex's office and then we shall see about yer stretching ability!

End of the world is tricky question. Everyone tell me end of the world mean all life end at the same time but I wonder if it really mean something else and we may misunderstood those words. To me end of the world means my world will end one day ( when my body expires) and not everyone end the world at the same time. When my time come I will be calling to go home with Him and I am not worry cuz I had been there once.

Back