Embarassing Or Upsetting Date Stories

Salma

Reaction score
Who else has had an embarrassing or upsetting date story? Feel free to share (or comment). Keep it PG13 though. I'll start

I was 19, I'm Hard of Hearing and Native American. My date was a white hearing man, about 30 years old. The two of us had talked previously and decided to go to a Tim Hortons at 6:45

I entered the café around 6:50 and it was busy, the line was very long, and waited in line for about 15 minutes. I ordered myself a coffee and looked around. When I looked at my date he was looking at me like a hungry predator, he had a brown buzzcut, an angular jaw, and squinted eyes and he was wearing a beautiful white shirt. I sat down with my coffee and the two of us started to chat.

We chat, discusse, and conversed about social life, school, my classes, his work etc. He seemed like a nice man so far.

What went wrong?

He saw one of the buttons on my bag, the one that reads "L'nui, I am Mikmaq". He said

"You're so civil, quiet, and pretty for a Native American girl. The rest of them redskins are such savages, doing those dances and throwing smoke in their faces"

I was shocked, maybe I read his lips wrong? The café was noisy was noisy so I didn't have auditory informations to help me. So I asked him to say what he said again.

He said the same thing again with larger mouth movements.

I was pissed off, livid. Without thinking I picked up my now cold coffee, took off the lid off of the paper cup, and threw on him.

The coffee ejectee itself and it splashed all over his white shirt, he sat there, his jaw dropped.

Then I left without saying anything. I walked home without once looking back at that hideous man.

And that's my I guess upsetting date. Never mess with a Native American woman, we don't tolerate racism.

Who else has had an embarrassing or upsetting date story? Feel free to share (or comment). Keep it PG13 though. I'll start

I was 19, I'm Hard of Hearing and Native American. My date was a white hearing man, about 30 years old. The two of us had talked previously and decided to go to a Tim Hortons at 6:45

I entered the café around 6:50 and it was busy, the line was very long, and waited in line for about 15 minutes. I ordered myself a coffee and looked around. When I looked at my date he was looking at me like a hungry predator, he had a brown buzzcut, an angular jaw, and squinted eyes and he was wearing a beautiful white shirt. I sat down with my coffee and the two of us started to chat.

We chat, discusse, and conversed about social life, school, my classes, his work etc. He seemed like a nice man so far.

What went wrong?

He saw one of the buttons on my bag, the one that reads "L'nui, I am Mikmaq". He said

"You're so civil, quiet, and pretty for a Native American girl. The rest of them redskins are such savages, doing those dances and throwing smoke in their faces"

I was shocked, maybe I read his lips wrong? The café was noisy was noisy so I didn't have auditory informations to help me. So I asked him to say what he said again.

He said the same thing again with larger mouth movements.

I was pissed off, livid. Without thinking I picked up my now cold coffee, took off the lid off of the paper cup, and threw on him.

The coffee ejectee itself and it splashed all over his white shirt, he sat there, his jaw dropped.

Then I left without saying anything. I walked home without once looking back at that hideous man.

And that's my I guess upsetting date. Never mess with a Native American woman, we don't tolerate racism.
My blood was boiling when I read this ! What a racist sexist pig that guy was !

He was as some men are. You'd be surprised how much of this Native Americans hear or see.
No I am very aware of about this . I dated a guy who was Native American and Black and knew a few people that are part Native American .
I dated Black men in the 60's and 70's so I know how some people are plus I am Jewish and my daughter is Black. I am very aware of what racist people are like.

Never mess with a Native American woman, we don't tolerate racism.

Good for you :). I know to never mess with my good friend who is full blooded Native American. And she'd stand up for me too. One of my dearest friends for almost 20 years.

Screaming at the wait staff and poor tipping and other one used a coupon to the date and also tipped poorly as well.

Wow...what a slimeball
He was lookin for a knockout....

As for embarrassing stories. I have too too many
But none re dating so..
Eheh

I dunno if it's what your looking for. But

I dated an entomologist once. Which didn't really matter cause I didn't know what the hell it was anyway. I figured it had something to do with kidneys or something.

Anyway...

We hit it off. Great time and all That. She laughed at my jokes. I sipped her wine...And one sign led to another. Chatted about important things..madmax stuff like that....well we were drinkin a few more and seven score...and stuff. So ended up politely in her place. So on....

She was real cool..cooler then I thought some kidney doctor or black market kidney trader would be..I figured I could handle her..thus I entered.

The low lighting was cool. Fine...who needs the bright lights at a time like this...I thought..and on we went enjoying each others company.

Until
What ever posses me to look up I dunno. Instinct..intuition...a light craw along my back...something...

I looked around..all around...three sides of her damn bed where lighted Ant tanks...or what ever the hell they were. Damn insects right along her bed in tanks with the lights glowing....what kinda girl sleeps cuddled along the side of ant tanks....

What the fu.....

I dunno

I just damn....just damn....

Felt for my kidney and left..
I couldn't do it.
She tried to keep me..I couldn't...literally was spooked prob for the first time in my days..

I felt those damn things crawlin all over me the entire night....
Truth be told I regretted leavin...I did.
In he prime of my youth The world by the bee hives and all that...
Ah well
She was a cutie
The one that got away...:)

@hoichi That is terrifying, if a man had that many insect tanks, I would stay far away from his house. I don't care about how nice he is, unless he has those cool kind of ants that make houses from leaves, or if he had butterflies, I would leave and never return. Most instects bother me.

It could of been the tanks but the ants this girl slept with were thumb size...or close to it in one and the other I dunno even if they were ants.. They were something...
Guess if I was more together I could of just danced her to another room...gods forbid she prob kept Cobras in that one
Ah well

Salma - your first post - racist a#@@@........ and no, I personally wouldn't be surprised. at all......

Hoichi - what a story! I don't mind most insects and other "crawlies" but wouldn't necessarily want them right by the bed, especially trying to have sex/romance

and - i have a story....I was in college. I always know I liked girls but didn't start being interested in guys til college. My parents had also been very overprotective as I was an only child, from a difficult, iffy and altogether surprise pregnancy <mom was told she couldn't have kids>. My mom also has "baggage" from an emotionally abusive and neglectful childhood. Due to learning disabilities I also didn't learn to drive til my early 20's. So on campus in a small town <about 3 hours from the city where I was born> which you could literally pretty much just walk all through, my world was now pretty wide open and I did some things that weren't the brightest and I was very new at things....so - one of my first dates -literally - was this guy I met in some first year science class. I was 17. I don't know if we ever talked outside of class and don't know how it came up but we decided to go hang out together. I didn't know his last name or phone or anything. We went to either Walmart or Farm and Fleet - wherever you get hunting stuff <remember this was a big hunting town> and he bought ammo there and then we went out to some field somewhere, in his car, off campus. This was pre-public cell phone, probably about 1989. He had some targets and he practiced shooting, then offered for me to practice. It was probably late Fall because I recall it being cold and that may have been why I didn't want to stay out with him as long as I might otherwise have. I hadn't told anyone what I was doing and didn't know where we were, and had no transportation. It was just the two of us in this field with guns. He was perfectly appropriate and nice - but I was lucky.

This is not the most "dangerous" college story I have....

Yeah she was a real charmer that one.....

Having thought more about it, I also dated a girl who had a rather large rug on her wAll
Above her couch. Guess a way to describe it is a tapestry..

Anyway she was Lebanese. From Beirut a Maronite no less. So we chatted about important things, blade runner, dog biscuits stuff like that...she was cool, she drank my wine, I laughed at her jokes...
She had nice long flowing black hair...darker then the darkest black you'd ever be wrapped in. and her eyes...those eyes...the bluest eyes you'd ever see in a Viking...her olive skin glowed in the cupious amount of red Lebanese hash smoke we where enjoying....no kiddin

(Licks chops....mm)

One thing led to another. And I can't remember how it was brought up but I asked about her rug and she took my hand...and gently brought it to her hair...and had me play with it as we kissed and got to know each other besides our different tastes in dog foods....avoiding the question so I thought..minutes or hours passed I'm not sure....
And so I asked again..thinkin now perhaps something was amiss..

Turns out
The rug was made out of locks of cut hair of the dead members of her family...
Her grandmothers...her mothers...her brothers...so on..all saved and braided into a rug above her couch...

Yeah

Her eyes led me to her bedroom and truth be told even in the morning I couldn't get that rug out of my mind.

Not so much an embarrassing tale as the op requested.
But interesting for cultural reasons nonetheless...

Hi dog mom
Great to see you

Last edited:
Back