email

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
I am so mad. I think my email is hacked. I can not get onto the baby phat 21 email that i created. ever sice I left to Iran. I have not been able to get on it. I am so mad!!!!! GROWL!! I can get into my other emails except that one!!!

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
I am so mad. I think my email is hacked. I can not get onto the baby phat 21 email that i created. ever sice I left to Iran. I have not been able to get on it. I am so mad!!!!! GROWL!! I can get into my other emails except that one!!!
sorry to hear about that u have bad day for not able to get into ur own e mail which isn't fun at all !!

Is your email is Hotmail.com? How long have you been gone to Iran? If your email is from Hotmail.com, if you havent check your hotmail for a month, it will automatic closed and has to pay. So it's better to check it most of time before a month. If it's not related hotmail, it must be other or try to call of that company to find out or something like that. Hope your emails will open sometimes soon.

hotmail doesn't need to pay...nah. i have email and i haven't used for 4 months then i use it again, recently and it's reactivite so i lost whatever i saved the letters or whatever it is, but not need to pay.

I see.. I used to have another hotmail that I haven't use for a while. I checked it and told me that I has to pay for it so forget it and I am not gonna to pay for it which I have another hotmail. It's intresting that you don't have to pay.

well, it tell me to pay, because to avoid lost letters and more spaces...so if you see the sign that you have to pay, just ingore it and you can see the inbox on your left side, then click it, you are in and don't worry about $

Sounds like you were blocked from the hotmail's domain because of your IRAN's ISP domains?

I got free hotmail, sometimes it is overlooked that it says you have to pay but somewhere on that page, look for continue to free mail... It's tricky but I got it.

Babyphat, I admit you that I did HACKED your email account:naughty:... but would you forgive me?? :shock:

number one my email is not with hotmail it was with thuglove remember and two if ck farbes hacked my email I will forgive you as long as I can get back on it again!!!!

number one my email is not with hotmail it was with thuglove remember and two if ck farbes hacked my email I will forgive you as long as I can get back on it again!!!!
BAbyphat :naughty:... Hey is Thuglove webmail?? if so, How did they can hack to gained to access your web email account? :dunno: I just guess Thuglove don't have own freewall in Server Internet for webmail as such STMP or POP.. who knows..

Wooops, Babyphat----> my mind was busy and type quick without check spell and grammar before i click submit reply..

How dare they gained to access your web email account from ThugLove??

Oh man I was about to send you an email to say happy birthday untill I read this.

BTW nice to see ya around here ;)

Babyphat, where are you? I was wondering if your everything with email is going okay? my friend

Back