Ellen Degeneres and Portia split?

God made these Stars... why not study these beautiful Stars?

Because I have too much studying anyway with Organic Chemistry - not so beautiful as stars.

Aquarians Bipolar?

I pretty much don't think Aquarians are biopolar in some ways. I am an Aquarius I was born in January. My daughter was born in February three days after my birthday instead of the due date in March she would have been a Pisces. I don't know anything much about about my own (bleep) horoscope sign and what it indicates about my life. I think that's (cough)BULLSHIT(cough). As of right now, I already am dealing with my depression (because I am in a wheelchair with Cerebral Palsy) and losing my precious daughter to my oldest sister (she's a Gemini if you freaking must know). I think I am intelligent in some ways, my English is pretty good, I can understand people, both deaf and hearing. Don't try to overanalyze us for who we are or what my horoscope is. Don't go out assuming that one have a serious mental or emotional problem while the other don't have the kind of problem. Why don't you just buzz off and try to respect for who your deaf friends are.

My Two Cents,
LeezaC

PS, Unfortunately, it is very sad to know that Ellen and Portia have split up. I think they were GREAT together.

Wow, I got more replies here if I talked about gay issue
than my other threads.

:giggle:

I guess everybody are sheep.

Capricorn, Taurus, and Virgo are Earth signs, they are conservatives.

Capricorn people set their mind on goals and career.
Taurus people set their mind on making money and be created, Hitler
wanted to be an Artist but was turned down, so he stole Arts from
Jews.
Virgo are workaholic, such as Rachael Ray and Bill O'Reilly

Aquarius, they are airhead, because they are humanitarian and socialable.
Oprah loves to help other people, especially Africans. And she gives
away free stuff to everyone and friends.

Gemini, they are airhead, they are airy everywhere, they love to talk
to people.

Libra, they are airhead, because they must have partners. They don't
want to be alone. They might have many pets as companionship.

The airheads are socialable people.

The earth signs want MONEY and work.

The fire signs,
Sagittarius - preachers or teachers.
Aries - bossy bossy boss
Leo - Leaders.

The water signs...
Cancer - cry all the time.
Scorpio - cry all the time. get tension, want power.
Pisces - cry all the time, give compassion.
:giggle:

Er, i'm NOT a great leader. >..<

I pretty much don't think Aquarians are biopolar in some ways. I am an Aquarius I was born in January. My daughter was born in February three days after my birthday instead of the due date in March she would have been a Pisces. I don't know anything much about about my own (bleep) horoscope sign and what it indicates about my life. I think that's (cough)BULLSHIT(cough). As of right now, I already am dealing with my depression (because I am in a wheelchair with Cerebral Palsy) and losing my precious daughter to my oldest sister (she's a Gemini if you freaking must know). I think I am intelligent in some ways, my English is pretty good, I can understand people, both deaf and hearing. Don't try to overanalyze us for who we are or what my horoscope is. Don't go out assuming that one have a serious mental or emotional problem while the other don't have the kind of problem. Why don't you just buzz off and try to respect for who your deaf friends are.

My Two Cents,
LeezaC

PS, Unfortunately, it is very sad to know that Ellen and Portia have split up. I think they were GREAT together.

AMEN !!!!!!! From your friend GHL heee

Back