Ellen Degeneres and Portia split?

You should put everyone on ignore list as a experiment - see how AD looks with everyone ignore :hmm:

:P

That would be great!!! I did that in Deafchat.com... it was funny. :giggle:

I pissed off people on purpose online since 1996. Nothing is new. I love it.

People said "Just be myself". I am always like this. I am myself.

I argued with people in Deaf chatroom in AOL, and also play around, laugh..

Made few friends... that is all I do. Especially when I am bored.

How was Deafchat with all on ignore?! Were all replies gone? Very funny!

And you have skill with it! :P But you aren't the best here about pissing off people I think. Work harder. :giggle:

Not only in Deafchat. I also did in Gay Chatroom, KKK chatroom, and hearing chat room... I like to annoy people. Sweetmind banned me a lot of time.
And I change my screennames thousand of time. LOL!!!

1996, that is when I got my first AOL and my first computer...
Yes I have skill every since...

hmmmm,, maybe I will work harder.

just kidding, just kidding, I'll grow up... I will I will I will.:fingersx:

I don't believe in astrology at all. But some famous Aquarius who are mean and aloof, unfriendly, with Bipolar-like behavior:

Abraham Lincoln
John Belushi
Paul Newman
Mozart
Oprah Winfrey
Christie Brinkley
FDR
Sonny Bono
John Travolta

Of course, Oprah, Lincoln, and John Belushi are SO much alike! ::giggle:

But I am Aries - The Boss!! :mad2:

:laugh2:

LOL well, I am aquaruis and I am not meanie lol, I can be only if someone push me too far. But I am more of a friendly type, caring, deep thinker and love the arts I do. So, as for aries, my mother is one of them, She drive me up the wall with bossy behavior and damn controlling overboard aries lol. But that okay, I just ingore her. ha.

I understand you want to defend yourself.

I told a Scorpio person about how Scorpio act
and she got pissed off... And

She is exactly how I described Scorpio,
she got temper tantrum and being revengeful.

Thank you.

Yes Virgo is workaholic, look at Rachael Ray and Dr. Phil...
wow.

I believe this have nothing to do with defending themselves on the birth signs. So, really I believe they are only saying what they feel about their thought on the issue with their opinins. So I respect that them for that too. Labeling people with birth signs on how you view it is a bit pushing it too far.

Look at these wonderful Aries... and what amaze me is, none
of them went to jail. :eek3: well maybe one or two went to jail, Robert Downey Jr. did. But not serious crime.

Angelou, Maya (4 April)
Arkin, Alan (26 March)
Baldwin, Alec (3 April)
Beatty, Warren (30 March)
Beckham, Victoria (17 April)
Boyle, Lara Flynn (24 March)
Braeden, Eric (3 April)
Braff, Zach (6 April)
Brando, Marlon (3 April)
Breslin, Abigail (14 April)
Broderick, Matthew (21 March)
Brody, Adrien (14 April)
Bynes, Amanda (3 April)
Caan, James (26 March)
Castle-Hughes, Keisha (24 March)
Chamberlain, Richard (31 March)
Chan, Jackie (7 April)
Chaplin, Charlie (16 April)
Christensen, Hayden (19 April)
Crawford, Joan (23 March)
Crowe, Russell (7 April)
Curry, Tim (19 April)
Dalton, Timothy (21 March)
Danes, Claire (12 April)
Davis, Bette (5 April)
Day, Doris (3 April)
Downey, Robert Jr. (4 April)
Felix, Maria (8 April)
Ferguson, Stacy "Fergie" (27 March)
Ferrera, America (18 April)
Franco, James (19 April)
Garcia, Andy (12 April)
Garner, James (7 April)
Garner, Jennifer (17 April)
Gellar, Sarah Michelle (14 April)
Guinness, Alec (2 April)
Hannigan, Alyson (24 March)
Helfer, Tricia (11 April)
Holden, William (17 April)
Hudson, Kate (19 April)
Idle, Eric (29 March)
Jones, Shirley (31 March)
Judd, Ashley (19 April)
Keener, Catherine (26 March)
Knightley, Keira (26 March)
Knight, T. R. (26 March)
Lawless, Lucy (29 March)
Lawrence, Martin (16 April)
Ledger, Heath (4 April)
MacPherson, Elle (29 March)
Mansfield, Jayne (19 April)
McCartney, Jesse (9 April)
McEntire, Reba (28 March)
McGregor, Ewan (31 March)
McQueen, Steve (24 March)
Mills, Hayley (18 April)
Moore, Dudley (19 April)
Moore, Mandy (10 April)
Murphy, Eddie (3 April)
Nimoy, Leonard (26 March)
Nixon, Cynthia (9 April)
O'Donnell, Rosie (21 March)
Oldman, Gary (21 March)
Parker, Sarah Jessica (25 March)
Peck, Gregory (5 April)
Perlman, Ron (13 April)
Quaid, Dennis (9 April)
Rogen, Seth (15 April)
Ross, Diana (26 March)
Russell, Keri (23 March)
Shatner, William (22 March)
Short, Martin (26 March)
Sirtis, Marina (29 March)
Spears, Jamie Lynn (4 April)
Steiger, Rod (14 April)
Stiles, Julia (28 March)
Sydow, Max von (10 April)
Tarantino, Quentin (27 March)
Tracy, Spencer (5 April)
Vaughn, Vince (28 March)
Walken, Christopher (31 March)
Walsh, M. Emmet (22 March)
Watson, Emma (15 April)
Wilson, Dooley (3 April)
Witherspoon, Reese (22 March)

Robert Downey, Jr. did short prison time for drugs, and breaking in someone house. SO breaking in someone house is very serious offense. But the main thing is he got help to get sober.

LOL well, I am aquaruis and I am not meanie lol, I can be only if someone push me too far. But I am more of a friendly type, caring, deep thinker and love the arts I do. So, as for aries, my mother is one of them, She drive me up the wall with bossy behavior and damn controlling overboard aries lol. But that okay, I just ingore her. ha.

Duane *Dog* Chapman is an Aquarius. And also Bobby Brown (Whitney Houston's husband) is an Aquarius. There are 3 different type of Aquarius.
Depend on the degrees. 1st degree of Aquarius, act alittle bit like neighbor Capricorn,
2nd degree of Aquarius act like real Aquarius, and 3rd degree of Aquarius act alittle bit like their neighbor Pisces.

I don't mean to be hating on you. I was watching that black and white show, Jackie Gleason... and he and his buddy was flirting with a woman behind the bar, and they asked what her sign... and she said Aquarius, and
they ran away from her and hide from her.

I didn't understand it at first, cause I was around 20... and so...
now I think I understand.

And then I talked to someone in deaf chatroom in AOL and he said
he is an Aquarius and he admits that he is aloof.

Astrology... again... Ellen's chart doesn't look right.

She got this bad planet, Saturn in her 8th house of death. It won't go away til maybe 2009.
And Jupiter will be in 12th house of hospital. She'll probably spend
a lot of time there. Maybe next week.
And that Mars, minor bad planet in 6th house of health.
And that Jupiter is too close to that planet Pluto (death).

It probably nothing. I don't know. We should pray for her.

Oh good god - now your mixing astrology with christianity and coming up with your own brand of a religious system?

Everything you post is a load of crap - The reason Ellen broke down on TV is because she felt very badly of the overall situation. She took the dog in, it did not get along with her cats so she gave it to her hairdresser who has two children. When the rescue found out the dog was living with the hairdresser they came and took the dog with very little warning and the kids are very distraught.

Yes Ellen should have taken the dog back to the rescue if it was not a good fit. Her heart was in the right place when she thought about giving the dog to her hairdresser, but it was something not thought all the way through.

But I also find it alarming that a rescue organization would absolutely refuse to place a dog in a home that has children for ALL dogs in the rescue. That seems very ludicrous to me. Yes I would see an organization recommending against adopting a certain dog to a home with very young children due to hyperactivity - but an outright refusal is very rare.

And Ellen cared a reat deal for that dog as she does her other animals. She has a very big heart for animals. It is very understandable of her feelings. I have been in a similar situation.

Oh good god - now your mixing astrology with christianity and coming up with your own brand of a religious system?

Everything you post is a load of crap - The reason Ellen broke down on TV is because she felt very badly of the overall situation. She took the dog in, it did not get along with her cats so she gave it to her hairdresser who has two children. When the rescue found out the dog was living with the hairdresser they came and took the dog with very little warning and the kids are very distraught.

Yes Ellen should have taken the dog back to the rescue if it was not a good fit. Her heart was in the right place when she thought about giving the dog to her hairdresser, but it was something not thought all the way through.

But I also find it alarming that a rescue organization would absolutely refuse to place a dog in a home that has children for ALL dogs in the rescue. That seems very ludicrous to me. Yes I would see an organization recommending against adopting a certain dog to a home with very young children due to hyperactivity - but an outright refusal is very rare.

And Ellen cared a reat deal for that dog as she does her other animals. She has a very big heart for animals. It is very understandable of her feelings. I have been in a similar situation.

Yep well put! I agree with you all the way!! Good posting. :fingersx:

I was watching Animal Rescue on Animal Planet...
these animals were neglected, abused, or whatever...
and Animal Rescuers save these animals... and give them
vet treatment and proper care...

When Animal Rescuers run out of rooms... they look for pet sitters.

So Ellen agreed to petsat the puppy... until Animal Rescuers asked
for it back. She can't ADOPT the puppy, she can't OWN the puppy.

She suppose to keep the puppy and let it learn how to live in home,
take puppy for a walk, and stuff...
so that better than put puppy behind cage long time without any human contact.

So when Ellen gave the puppy to hair dresser's kids...

No....

That is wrong.

Animal Rescuers, for some reasons, do not trust her hairdresser's kids...
maybe because of bad home environment...

The puppy is not adoptable...

The Animal Rescuers have to keep this puppy, maybe to see if
give back to previous owner who neglect it or abuse it, to investigate, or show
proof to Judge at court that the puppy was abused or neglected.

So the Judge has to see if the puppy has to go back to the previous owner
or see if the puppy must get a new home or can stay home with
Ellen Degeneres permanently (Ellen can adopt).

But since Ellen break the rules.... the Animal Rescuers do not trust
her anymore.

No - DFM - you my dear have NO CLUE how rescue works.

Rescues are often privately funded by a group of individuals who all or most take in a dog or dogs into their homes to be fostered until placed into a forever home. Many resues give the prospective adoptive family a two try to see if the animal will be a good fit, but this is only and ONLY after a thorough background check, home check, applications filled out, reviewed and whatnot. Many rescues do not adopt out to first time animal owners - they look at people who have had experience with the specific breed of dog ensuring a higher chance that the dog will be able to fit in and adjust to the new home.

If the dog is not a good fit for the home then the dog is turned back over to the rescue back into the foster home it came out of.

If the dog is a good fit, then a contract is drawn up and signed and both parties agree that should circumstances change such as a job loss or a move out of state or a major disaster such as a loss of the home then the dog must be returned to the rescue promptly. During this time often the rescues do regular home checks to check on the dog to make sure things are still going well and it is to also build a relationship with the new owner who may be willing to become a foster home or adopt another dog later on.

90% of rescue dogs are pulled from shelters - 10% are strays picked up in neighborhoods and along busy highways.

When a rescue group look at a prospective owner they look at personality, any bad habits that you may have that could affect the health and well being of the animal, your financial stability - how many pets youve had in the past and your current financial ability to properly take care of the dog that includes not just food, water, and shelter, but also basic obedience classes if the dog needs it, routine maitenance such as grooming bathing, any medications the dog may need, including Heartworm preventative, flea/tick medication, and the living arrangements for the dog - would the dog be inside outside, if outside how many hours per day would the dog be outside? Adequate outdoor shelter from the elements, proper fencing. No rescue would allow their animals to be kept on a tether so you HAVE to HAVE a fence. How many people live in the home? Who will be responsible for the day to day care of dog?

I have never heard of a rescue hiring a pet sitter which further proves you have no clue of what you are talking about.

And I can tell you right now - there are SEVERAL rescue organizations that would NEVER adopt to you.

No - DFM - you my dear have NO CLUE how rescue works.

Rescues are often privately funded by a group of individuals who all or most take in a dog or dogs into their homes to be fostered until placed into a forever home. Many resues give the prospective adoptive family a two try to see if the animal will be a good fit, but this is only and ONLY after a thorough background check, home check, applications filled out, reviewed and whatnot. Many rescues do not adopt out to first time animal owners - they look at people who have had experience with the specific breed of dog ensuring a higher chance that the dog will be able to fit in and adjust to the new home.

If the dog is not a good fit for the home then the dog is turned back over to the rescue back into the foster home it came out of.

If the dog is a good fit, then a contract is drawn up and signed and both parties agree that should circumstances change such as a job loss or a move out of state or a major disaster such as a loss of the home then the dog must be returned to the rescue promptly. During this time often the rescues do regular home checks to check on the dog to make sure things are still going well and it is to also build a relationship with the new owner who may be willing to become a foster home or adopt another dog later on.

90% of rescue dogs are pulled from shelters - 10% are strays picked up in neighborhoods and along busy highways.

When a rescue group look at a prospective owner they look at personality, any bad habits that you may have that could affect the health and well being of the animal, your financial stability - how many pets youve had in the past and your current financial ability to properly take care of the dog that includes not just food, water, and shelter, but also basic obedience classes if the dog needs it, routine maitenance such as grooming bathing, any medications the dog may need, including Heartworm preventative, flea/tick medication, and the living arrangements for the dog - would the dog be inside outside, if outside how many hours per day would the dog be outside? Adequate outdoor shelter from the elements, proper fencing. No rescue would allow their animals to be kept on a tether so you HAVE to HAVE a fence. How many people live in the home? Who will be responsible for the day to day care of dog?

I have never heard of a rescue hiring a pet sitter which further proves you have no clue of what you are talking about.

And I can tell you right now - there are SEVERAL rescue organizations that would NEVER adopt to you.

That is what I am trying to say...

Pet sitter...

"If the dog is not a good fit for the home then the dog is turned back over to the rescue back into the foster home it came out of."

Yepper, I agree with you! :giggle:

It is not just for predicting... it also describing people.

I am not saying that people who are Virgo, Capricorn, and Taurus are
all Conservative.

I am saying that Conservative belong to Virgo, Capricorn, and Taurus...

Just like for example, pink is more like red than blue. So pink belong to Red group.

But you didn't read the Astrology books, so you don't have any idea what I am talking about.

If Midheaven (career) is in Virgo (health), it means person might have career as doctor or nurse. Depend on the aspect with other planets.

If Midheaven(career) is in Leo (entertain or leader), it means person might have career as movie stars or President.

Being a CONSERVATIVE isn't a bad thing.

It is not just for predicting... it also describing people.

all Conservative.

Just like for example, pink is more like red than blue. So pink belong to Red group.

But you didn't read the Astrology books, so you don't have any idea what I am talking about.

If Midheaven (career) is in Virgo (health), it means person might have career as doctor or nurse. Depend on the aspect with other planets.

If Midheaven(career) is in Leo (entertain or leader), it means person might have career as movie stars or President.

Being a CONSERVATIVE isn't a bad thing.

Speaking of astrology, I do read books and I seen that on computer as well, but they don't mean it for real. I think you spend too much time on astrology and assume too much which is still sorry to say that is lot of bull crap. It fun to read but I don't believe them. Sorry, it still too many of that books, websites and newspapers in astrology don't means they are right all the time.

Speaking of astrology, I do read books and I seen that on computer as well, but they don't mean it for real. I think you spend too much time on astrology and assume too much which is still sorry to say that is lot of bull crap. It fun to read but I don't believe them. Sorry, it still too many of that books, websites and newspapers in astrology don't means they are right all the time.

That is your opinion.

all Conservative.

George W Bush is a cancer - I agree in many ways! :P
Ronald Reagan was aquarius.
Pat Robertson is aries.
Jesse Helms was a libra.
G. Gordon Liddy is (was?) a saggitarius.

Very true for me! :P

George W Bush is a cancer - I agree in many ways! :P
Ronald Reagan was aquarius.
Pat Robertson is aries.
Jesse Helms was a libra.
G. Gordon Liddy is (was?) a saggitarius.

Very true for me! :P

Bush has Mars in Virgo (conservative action)

Ronald Reagan had Mars, Uranus, Mercury, and Midheaven in Capricorn
and Saturn and Moon in Taurus... so he was very conservative.

Pat Robertson has Moon and Saturn in Capricorn. And Neptune (religion) in Virgo.

Jesse Helms has Moon Taurus. Mars and Venus in Virgo.

G. Gordon Liddy has Saturn in Capricorn. Neptune in Virgo.

God made these Stars... why not study these beautiful Stars?

Back