Electric shock alarm clock!

viper_80

Reaction score
I'm wondering if there are other options for alarm clocks? I have to get up a lot earlier than the rest of my household for work and this is one thing I just don't know what to try next. The loudest noises don't wake me up but wake everyone else when I'm asleep, flashing lights don't do anything for me either, the vibrating pad thingy under my pillow just wakes my lady up in a foul mood because I can sleep through anything and she can't. I really just want to be able to get myself up out of bed when I'm supposed to without waking anyone else up. Are there any products other than what I've tried that could do the trick I wonder?

I'm wondering if there are other options for alarm clocks? I have to get up a lot earlier than the rest of my household for work and this is one thing I just don't know what to try next. The loudest noises don't wake me up but wake everyone else when I'm asleep, flashing lights don't do anything for me either, the vibrating pad thingy under my pillow just wakes my lady up in a foul mood because I can sleep through anything and she can't. I really just want to be able to get myself up out of bed when I'm supposed to without waking anyone else up. Are there any products other than what I've tried that could do the trick I wonder?

I can conjure you up (or tell you directions to) an electric shock method that will wake you right up, but since it's attached to the testicles it would make you wet the bed every time!

But really.. It's very unhealthy to play with electric.

It's risky to have a electro-shock, I don't recommend who have a pacemaker or heart conditions. Electro-shock could've trigger a heart goes irregular aystole (PVC throw).

I can conjure you up (or tell you directions to) an electric shock method that will wake you right up, but since it's attached to the testicles it would make you wet the bed every time!

But really.. It's very unhealthy to play with electric.

Thanks for sharing your own sexual fetish with us but genital torture really isn't my scene, the title of my post 'electric shock alarm clock' was to poke a bit of fun at the problem I'm having. If I had wanted to know that you were into wiring your balls up to your toaster so you can end up sitting in a pool of your own piss, I would have posted this in the Adult section.

get 2 beds

Thanks for sharing your own sexual fetish with us but genital torture really isn't my scene, the title of my post 'electric shock alarm clock' was to poke a bit of fun at the problem I'm having. If I had wanted to know that you were into wiring your balls up to your toaster so you can end up sitting in a pool of your own piss, I would have posted this in the Adult section.

No prob. I've done worse.

I'll reserve the discussion until you post of your curiosity in the adult section.

:cool2:

Get the bed rigged to body slam you to the floor. *alarm goes off*

*FLIP!*

*SLAM!*

*TV turns on with Hulk Hogan on screen screaming "Whatchoo gonna do? Whatchoo gonna do when the Hulkamaniacs goes wild on YOU?"*

hulk-hogan.jpg

Yiz

Tell your lady to purchase a shock collar!! When you wake her up in a foul mood, she can shock ya. It will wake you up and she can have the glory of shocking ya! :)

Win, win situation! Don't ya think??

:lol:

lol I'm liking the.suggestions, the hulkamania one is comical. I did see on YouTube once that a student had rigged up a powerful piston to his bed that when the timer triggered, it literally throws him towards the ceiling haha, I will see if I can find the link for your amusement.

If you did the hulkamania way, I think your wife would have a kick out of it :naughty: probably look forward to it as well

good question. I have simalar problem as you. I prefer the vibrations to wake me up, my wife hates it. I ended up letting her use the flashing light and she wakes me. she just shrugs it off and go back to sleep. Being deaf, the options is really is limited. Even the hearing have issues- The wife might have a later wakeup time but "hears" the hubby alarm go off and gets in foul mood.

Perhaps this question is better off suited in the dating/marriage section as there seems to be no workaround for the married deaf couples with different wakeup times. :deaf:

in short of finding a workaround, getting a tiny vibrator that goes in poop chute at night and having vibrator wake you via vibration in the southern region might work that won't wake your wife. :shock:

it is not like alarm with a loud blasting sounds that some hearing couple have to deal with. I don't really like the vibrating alarm clock either.

Had the vibrating pad end up in my armpit once! Talk about a rude awakening!! I about flew out the bed! Felt like someone grabbed my ribcage!!

That was enought shock for me.

Get a cat. A cat sits on your head when it's time for breakfast. Hard to ignore that. lol

Back