Ear Infection Detected Behind Ear by Doctor

Butterfly2007

Reaction score
Has anyone have experienced ear wax build up bumpy behind ears? I had experience once in 1995 when I was 15 with air vaccum pulling wax out of my ears. I know it's gross. then few days ago I had hearing aid mold poke in like a pimple on canal and then i used baby eupherin on q tips on canal to smooth it a bit and see if feel any pain little help less. then next day I felt bump behind my ears again like in 1995. I went to dr today. Ears are fine but I had to take augmetin medicine Amox with Cal... to kill bacterial infection and then go back to dr in two weeks in other place same dr to check inside behind my ears to find what it was. Dr thinks I had a knot or clot (read lip of my mom's lips). Sometimes Ear Drum stings few times today. two nite ago and last night i felt sore on right ear laying on pillows. so I had to use left side to sleep or on back. I can't do anything too much for beautiful and 85 first time outside today but I wonder if 85 with no a/c with window opened today will make my ears worse after got back from dr?? otherwise I'm resting by a cool breeze through window now anyway. I am also busy with daughter in sometimes. She's today 19 months old. Hope you all have a nice day also and also feel better in case on this day too. Wish me a better feeling. smile.

Behind the ear? I've never heard of infections behind the ear.

Are you talking about literally BEHIND the ear?

Behind the ear? I've never heard of infections behind the ear.

Are you talking about literally BEHIND the ear?

I think she is talking about. Behind the Eardrum. Inner Ear Infection that causes the ear drum to bulge out. due to the infection.

I could be wrong but that is what I am getting from reading this.

Back