Dude...

Well, that is a math formula test only for Daredevel; gathering opinions = arrival at truth. :giggle:

Hah, if Daredevel was here, I could have simply posted this and ended my argument:

p(A|X) = (p(X|A)*p(A)) / (p(X|A)*p(A) + p(X|~A)*p(~A))

No, it wasn't. Not only do you have no idea what you are talking about, no one else does either. Really, this obsession you have is getting worrisome.

The only mind you have the power to change is your own.

The Ten Axioms of Choice Theory
1.The only person whose behavior we can control is our own.[/B]
2.All we can give another person is information.
3.All long-lasting psychological problems are relationship problems.
4.The problem relationship is always part of our present life.
5.What happened in the past has everything to do with what we are today, but we can only satisfy our basic needs right now and plan to continue satisfying them in the future.
6.We can only satisfy our needs by satisfying the pictures in our Quality World.
7.All we do is behave.
8.All behavior is Total Behavior and is made up of four components: acting, thinking, feeling and physiology.
9.All Total Behavior is chosen, but we only have direct control over the acting and thinking components. We can only control our feeling and physiology indirectly through how we choose to act and think.
10.All Total Behavior is designated by verbs and named by the part that is the most recognizable.

William Glasser Institute - Choice Theory

From Glasser....it's also in the book we have been discussing in another thread..... I am pretty sure he says mind as well as behavior in the book.....I think it is when he is talking about how women should avoid marrying sociopaths and the "workless" I may read through it later. He also says that Men should avoid these types as well but that "workless" was more acceptable with women. :shock:

William Glasser Institute - Choice Theory

From Glasser....it's also in the book we have been discussing in another thread..... I am pretty sure he says mind as well as behavior in the book.....I think it is when he is talking about how women should avoid marrying sociopaths and the "workless" I may read through it later. He also says that Men should avoid these types as well but that "workless" was more acceptable with women. :shock:

I wasn't quoting Glasser.

Pretty sure is not good enough. Show me where I quoted him.

Dude, you really need to get a grip. This is beginning to get disturbing. I am concerned for your health. You are beginning to exhibit some unhealthy tendencies toward obsession. And that is a sincere concern.

Hey, you two are the ones flirting like a (stereotypical) married couple. More like my grandparents than my parents, though. So an old married couple.

Then you have a very disturbed idea of what flirting is, and also what married couples are like.:cool2:

Then you have a very disturbed idea of what flirting is, and also what married couples are like.:cool2:

I'm all kinds of disturbing. :naughty:

Hey, wait, that wasn't the... :eek3:

(Also, I'm going with stereotypical sitcom "flirting" and "married couples", not, y'know, healthy, real-life people. But we're on the internet, so it's all good. :cool2:)

I wasn't quoting Glasser.

Pretty sure is not good enough. Show me where I quoted him.

Dude, you really need to get a grip. This is beginning to get disturbing. I am concerned for your health. You are beginning to exhibit some unhealthy tendencies toward obsession. And that is a sincere concern.

I tend to think the same thing when I see your comments to each of Koko's posts. *shrug* or FJ....or Steinhauser....

No obsession here....I don't even like the cologne.... :lol: I merely point out when I believe you are being dishonest,disingenuous or are just wrong. Of course that is just my opinion and that is a part of debate. However you have never seen me attack members the way you do. No name calling here. No "dimwit" or "moron" or "you little shit". I don't take drama from the debate threads to the "What are you thinking" threads to belittle members. I try to disagree politely. If you are in search of unhealthy behaviors I suggest you start with the mirror. Perhaps if you started talking WITH people instead of TO people you would have so many arguments with so many posters.

BTW...the bold.....also from the book

I'm all kinds of disturbing. :naughty:

Hey, wait, that wasn't the... :eek3:

(Also, I'm going with stereotypical sitcom "flirting" and "married couples", not, y'know, healthy, real-life people. But we're on the internet, so it's all good. :cool2:)

Yeah, it's all good!:lol:

Where you were arguing with jillio and later that evening you were both naked and sharing a hotel room? Oh, wait, you said "like"...

:giggle:

Yeah like.....

Wife of a guy on one of our rival teams used to trash talk me every tournament....nasty stuff too. Ton's of stuff on the forums as well. Even caused a scene in a bar once. Then they split up and she and I ran into each other in the same bar......2 drinks later.....

It was pretty damn funny actually...

Where you were arguing with jillio and later that evening you were both naked and sharing a hotel room? Oh, wait, you said "like"...

:giggle:

Be very, very careful.:cool2:

And never, ever believe all of the sexual conquest claims you hear on the net or in a bar. You know what they say about the men who feel the need to brag about things of that nature, right?

Back