DSi coming in April?

Steel X

Reaction score
Rumors has it that Nintendo's newest handheld system the new DSi with the built in camera will be coming to the US this spring...for $170.

Honestly, I dont really care for this new version but by any means, I hope it would bring a price drop to the older DS models so I could get me one of those. :P lol

DSi Due in April, Priced at $170: News from 1UP.com

I have original DS version with cracked. Now, it's good time for me to get upgrade DS that will come with new built-in software to shop, include browser. Do you hear me?!?! *shake fist*

Get DSi !!

i am not familiar with technology thingys. i have DS so it still works with dsi or something? just wonder

How'd you get your DS cracked?

open close open close the lid until it crack for no reason after had it for over 3 years since it launched. It have common issues. It's still alive to play, anyway. But power adapter is recently miss! :mad2:

i am not familiar with technology thingys. i have DS so it still works with dsi or something? just wonder

read article, didn't you? It remove GBA slot, add new built-in software that allow us to shop online, include browser, webcam and camera. Much slim than DS phat than rather DS lite.

read article, didn't you? It remove GBA slot, add new built-in software that allow us to shop online, include browser, webcam and camera. Much slim than DS phat than rather DS lite.

truth? i didnt read the article. i did mention that i dont understand with technology how does it work with ds.:giggle:

so ds won't work with this dsi whatever. Ok thanks. ha

truth? i didnt read the article. i did mention that i dont understand with technology how does it work with ds.:giggle:

so ds won't work with this dsi whatever. Ok thanks. ha

DSi is portable console same as DS, only different features, that's all.

DSi is portable console same as DS, only different features, that's all.

oh, thanks for your time to explain.. i have two DS that belongs to my kiddos. I try to keep up with update technology thingys whenever kids come to me. " i wanna play some black box or pink" i have to figure out what the heck they are talking about. They constantly learn from other kids at school. :D

oh, thanks for your time to explain.. i have two DS that belongs to my kiddos. I try to keep up with update technology thingys whenever kids come to me. " i wanna play some black box or pink" i have to figure out what the heck they are talking about. They constantly learn from other kids at school. :D

I think that's DS lite, you're talk about on what your kids have these.

I think that's DS lite, you're talk about on what your kids have these.

yes they have DS lite. i just want to keep up with the new technology that they are update toooo fast! :shock: I like to keep up with new technology whenever kids come to me and tell me what they want something for birthday or x mas. so i have to understand what they are talking about. They are only 7 and 5 years old.

Rumors has it that Nintendo's newest handheld system the new DSi with the built in camera will be coming to the US this spring...for $170.

Honestly, I dont really care for this new version but by any means, I hope it would bring a price drop to the older DS models so I could get me one of those. :P lol

DSi Due in April, Priced at $170: News from 1UP.com

THIS DSi is sucks! We dont need it! It music, camera thing! You have a better digital camera. Most deaf don't need this music thing! I rather stick with DS lite. DSi ugly colors! WASTE OF MONEY ON THAT THING!

THIS DSi is sucks! We dont need it! It music, camera thing! You have a better digital camera. Most deaf don't need this music thing! I rather stick with DS lite. DSi ugly colors! WASTE OF MONEY ON THAT THING!

Well DSi camera do have manipulation. Mostly digital camera don't have one. it just fun.

My kids already bought one. They are enjoying it and think it's great.

Nintendo 3D console is coming soon in America (<--- Had to write that just in case someone say "it's already been out")

Back