Dry & Store for BTE hearing aid ?

J

JohnnyE

I am looking at the Dry & Store for my BTE hearing aid. Does anybody own one and is it really that good?

Okay Thank you Shipwreck and for those who are not sure what I am talking about. I will show you what I am talking about and you may have that too so I would like to know more about the Dry & Store.

http://www.dryandstore.com/

I am looking at the Professional model that I would like to buy and I noticed that the Global one is made in Thailand while the Professional model is Made in the USA.

What are your experiences with using Dry and Store ? What about the Dry Brik ?

dry store

I have one and it is called Professional model. I got it from my audiologist and just started using it. It seems good so far. You put the Dry Brik in the middle of the box. When it is blue color, it is good. When it turns to pink, it is bad and we have to throw away.

daffy

I have the global one for my CI. I had it for almost 1 1/2 years. Works very well and it is great. As daffy stated, a new brick is blue at first. After so many times, it turns to a pinkish color and it is time to throw it out. Typically during the non summer seasons, I will use every three or four days. During the summer, I will use it about every two or three days or if I had been sweating a whole lot.

I use mine every night because I use products in my hair on a daily basis and am aware of the possible impact of moisture on my CI.

Where do you guys replace the dry brik? I better start having a look around at online pharmacies.

R2D2 said:
I use mine every night because I use products in my hair on a daily basis and am aware of the possible impact of moisture on my CI.

Where do you guys replace the dry brik? I better start having a look around at online pharmacies.

You can get them from Dry & Store website itself or from Cochlear Inc. I think they come in packs of six.

The D&S Global travels well. Both are great in terms of maintenance, itching, and infection. It's probably the best investment I've ever made in my ears' health (no, I don't work for the company, hah).

sr171soars said:
You can get them from Dry & Store website itself or from Cochlear Inc. I think they come in packs of six.
I've had a dry and store for about 3 or 4 yrs, I got it online and used to for my HA's. I get the bricks online to. Here are a couple of sites that carry them, but you can just do a websearch to find the best deal that's what I normally do. I think I first heard about ti when I was looking around on the shhh website but I'm not sure it's been awhile. this is probalby the place I got them from. But as I said I usually look around for the best price before purchasing.

http://www.hearingplanet.com/dryandstore.html?gclid=CMe3oYSDsYYCFRPnSQodC0_QGQ
http://www.hearingplanet.com/dryandstore.html?gclid=CMe3oYSDsYYCFRPnSQodC0_QGQ

Thanks, that is good to know. I haven't looked around yet as I still have a sufficient supply of the "bricks" from my CI study days.

We also have the Dry Store Global for my daughter. In fact, most parent have the same unit for thier kids H.A. and C.I. I have never heard of any complaints from the family or the user.

Back