Drugs....

Marijuana tends to make a person lazy, though, if used recreationally.
Want to see something freaky? Check out the kinds of webs spun by spiders under the influence of various kinds of drugs.
Thought you might find it interesting.

http://www.missblackwidow.com/drugs.html

You will notice that the spider stoned on weed sort of gave up on the web spinning about halfway through, lol.

Banjo said:
Same here, I never took a puff of a cig at all. I have never snorted up anything except for water by accident while in the swimming pool. I have never injected any form of drugs into my body either.

It takes a strong person to resist it. But I cannot say the same for many others.

I have never done any of that stuff either....I mean, what's the point of doing drugs?? All it can do is fry your brain and/or get you arrested. I work in the Misdemeanor Department, and we have alot of drug arrests in our courthouse files. Do you want the drug use to be on your record for life when you get caught by police?
The doctor who examined my mother while she was pregnant with me commited suicide in his office with a gun to his head, because of drug use about a year later after I was born. This was in the early 1970s....and he's the one who signed my birth certificate but was late for my birth (the nurses were mad at him when he came in late). Because of drugs, he made a bad mistake of misdiagnosing my heart condition when he told my parents I just choked on some milk. I am sure he was misdiagnosing a lot of other patients because of his drug habit. I was very blessed that my life was saved by another doctor my parents took me to....and that new doctor was very angry at the now deceased doctor.
That's the third thing -- it can ruin your career. And I've seen an episode about drug withdrawal -- that looks horrible.

Nancy

In old time with marjiuana and they had nothing of THC on it.

Today's all pots are included with THCs which THC are made from man.

All bad drugs are made from man, period.

Mostly of good drugs came from natural like herbs. If you have trouble with anything and just pick up the herbs and it will solve your problems by time.

I grew up with many pothead and I never had taken one puff of pot. I am very proud what I did. If I took one puff and I won't be here, I won't be Christian, and I won't be at Gally. I would had be very busy with my friends with pot. Thank god for that.

I want to make clear with Marjiuana. Marjiuana is bad because Marjiuana is gateway to all bad drugs, period. Too many my friends took pot first then they went all way to hard drugs.

Best advice, don't take any drugs even alcohol.

[
Best advice, don't take any drugs even alcohol.[/QUOTE]

Jesus Christ drank wine.

jazzy said:
[

Jesus Christ drank wine.[/QUOTE]

Yes, Jesus drank wine. The bible doesn't say we shouldn't drink alcoholic beverages. It does frown upon getting drunk off alcohol, however. Many Christians tend to vilify alcohol as if there's something wrong with it. I am of the opinion, however, it's not the alcohol that so bad, but the person who MISUSES it that has the problem! :)

I said, it is best to not take bad drugs or drink any alcohol. It will help your body much better or prevent developing the bad habits.

Remember this, Jesus made clear with alcohol, don't get drunk. Drunk is bad in his slight.

Yes, some people abuses their body by drugs and alcohol but not all of us alike me, I drink once awhile and I don't get drunk. I have a gene that will turn me into alcoholic, for some reason I can't seem get to experience drunk so I only drink in limited amount.

Also there is some religions, they offer wines to people.

i am a pothead. i smoke an average of three blunts a day.

"god made pot. man made beer. who r u going to trust"

this quote is bullshit. beer is made from hops, barley grains, etc etc, and those are god s handiwork...
and if you think about it, god made us, and we made beer, so therefore god made beer.

Crazymanw00t said:
In old time with marjiuana and they had nothing of THC on it.

Today's all pots are included with THCs which THC are made from man.

All bad drugs are made from man, period.

Mostly of good drugs came from natural like herbs. If you have trouble with anything and just pick up the herbs and it will solve your problems by time.

I grew up with many pothead and I never had taken one puff of pot. I am very proud what I did. If I took one puff and I won't be here, I won't be Christian, and I won't be at Gally. I would had be very busy with my friends with pot. Thank god for that.

I want to make clear with Marjiuana. Marjiuana is bad because Marjiuana is gateway to all bad drugs, period. Too many my friends took pot first then they went all way to hard drugs.

i agree with your choice of handle. you re nuts. man didnt make THC. wtf? go back to school! hemp is what you were thinking of, isnt it? there are more than one variation of humans, so why not the same for plants, moron?

The effects of drugs

This images visually document the effects of drugs over a time span of 10 years ~ :shock:

Attachments

• The Images visually document the effects of drugs ove a time span of 10 years.jpg
    The Images visually document the effects of drugs ove a time span of 10 years.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 19
CyberRed said:
This images visually document the effects of drugs over a time span of 10 years ~ :shock:
This picture related cocaine/Herion... who addict drug user of cocaine/herion.. Look horrible face within 10 years later.. (Familiar that picture coming from somewhere website related drugs user) *ugh*~ :shock:

Marijiuia as equal 1 pack of ciggy... Image that! *geez*

G'thing I don't smoking/drugs.. *hate drugs*

I admit I was teen drug user... Cocaine/Hash oil/Black hash/weeds.. for a year.. then stopped.. I never buy any kind drugs.. espically friends always giving me a free becz I was popluar girl.. (sigh)

I keep education to my kids and to make sure "Remind them and not take any Drugs".

Bullym0m said:
This picture related cocaine/Herion... who addict drug user of cocaine/herion.. Look horrible face within 10 years later.. (Familiar that picture coming from somewhere website related drugs user) *ugh*~ :shock:

Marijiuia as equal 1 pack of ciggy... Image that! *geez*

G'thing I don't smoking/drugs.. *hate drugs*

I admit I was teen drug user... Cocaine/Hash oil/Black hash/weeds.. for a year.. then stopped.. I never buy any kind drugs.. espically friends always giving me a free becz I was popluar girl.. (sigh)

I keep education to my kids and to make sure "Remind them and not take any Drugs".

I am glad you don't use drugs anymore. :D Drugs does change the looks on face as the years go by when agin'. Drugs don't make people's looks pretty.

Easy to prevent doing the drugs. How?

If you had a strong bond with your parents. If you parents say no to drugs at any reason. You will be on good hands because your parents will protect you from doing drugs. Your parents will explain and show you the effects from doing the drugs. My parent already showed me the drunkyard people, and lived with them. It is so sick and I hate it. I understood the alcohol's effects. I never had black out or tooooo drunk in my life, just because I hate to be around with drunk people. Of course I already experience light drunk to understand the drunk and why people love alcohol then never again. DO I WANT TO BE ONE OF THEM? no.

Another reason that I really don't want to be addicted to alcohol because I am easily to be addicted to alcohol cuz my family have alcohol addict in our blood and gene. Every men in my family dies at 50s to early 60s cuz of alcohol addicted. I do not meant with same define as alcoholic. They knows how to control the alcohol but they just have to drink a beer a day. They still die at 50s or early 60s anyway. I don't want it to happen to me.

At Gallaudet University and everyone drinks, smoke weeds, LSDs, Mushrooms, Cocaines and acids. I can't imagine if I never had a strong bond with my parents and I would be one of them. Really many of Gallaudet University never had a good strong bond with their parents and that's why they fell in the drugs world.

It is sad with American's family style. My family is more of European Tradition family. That's why I am lucky to be not part the drugs world.

Whew, I'm glad I am not a drug user. My parents has the strong effect on me and I applaud them for their effort. They don't do drugs, either.

Funny thing was, my mom used to date her old boyfriend in high school. One day, fire alarm went off and students were forced to go outside and wait. It was cold outside, my mom was shivering but her boyfriend came to her and gave her his jacket. What inside his jacket was pot, my mom somehow happened to reach down the pocket and found it. She was pretty angry about it and asked him why did he sell pots to school behind her back. Without any hesistation, she dumped him. Wow, I guess I can tell she really loathe the idea of drugs and took a guts and throw him away.

CyberRed said:
I am glad you don't use drugs anymore. :D Drugs does change the looks on face as the years go by when agin'. Drugs don't make people's looks pretty.

When I stopped cocaine user about 18 yrs old or 19 yrs old.. and also stopped drug user (weed/hash oil/black hash) turns 20 which I did made my commient during my birthday.

Thank you CyberRed.. :ty:

Of course Just I enjoyment drinking Whisky or Wine for parties purosped only. :)

I never liked dope!

In fact my peers at disneyland in the past were dope addicts and they moved fast up the company ladder while the clean folks stay.

Thats the reason Disney spends over $6 million a year on stress related claims because many of the claimants are seeing dope addicts get special treatment by the corporate system.

That includes 2 of my trainees in 93 the first one showing up drunk on the job and the second one smoking crack in the restrooms behind the maintennance headquarters.

I reported that to my superiors and what happens is that they both got moved on up above me in less than 2 months afterwards.

No wonder Disney spends $6 million on stress claims.

Richard

Back