Driving & Looking Away

I disliked that some drivers is slow driving on highway while using cellphone. i want law enforcement that not to allow them to use cellphones. I always take my mobile out of my pants before driving.

I'm able to look away and drive at the same time but of course, I make sure I don't veer my eyes away from the road too long or otherwise I'd be rear-ending someone else, ha!

As you know, a lot of mothers would fend after their kids in the backseat for whatever reasons it is for. I know I have done that so many times whenever the kids are "fighting" in the back or finger pointing at each other. It drives me nuts, haha but it doesn't happen that often which I am thankful for. If it requires a longer attention from me, That is when I pull over and mend to the business.

I'm able to look away and drive at the same time but of course, I make sure I don't veer my eyes away from the road too long or otherwise I'd be rear-ending someone else, ha!

As you know, a lot of mothers would fend after their kids in the backseat for whatever reasons it is for. I know I have done that so many times whenever the kids are "fighting" in the back or finger pointing at each other. It drives me nuts, haha but it doesn't happen that often which I am thankful for. If it requires a longer attention from me, That is when I pull over and mend to the business.

Also, gotta make sure your kids don't keep saying "are we there yet?" again and again! LOL

Also, gotta make sure your kids don't keep saying "are we there yet?" again and again! LOL

Haha, Yeah - Whenever we go on a long trip over to my mother's or father's for a weekend or whatever it is, the youngest one always asks me that specific endless question over and over again! *groans* haha!

Haha, Yeah - Whenever we go on a long trip over to my mother's or father's for a weekend or whatever it is, the youngest one always asks me that specific endless question over and over again! *groans* haha!

Yeah, I can imagine haha! :P

I was told never to take more than one second to take your eyes off the road.

When my kids were younger, no talking to me was allowed when I was driving, as I would get distracted that way, trying to read their lips.

Back