Dream job

Interior designer...now that I am making more money at my new job, I am thinking of taking classes in staging over the summer as I will be able to pay for them and then see if something transpires from there.

Question. Does anyone know of any deaf lawyers. I am looking to go to law school but what has been holding me back is are their any deaf lawyers.

I actually finally found one. I'm going to read what his challenges were and the obstacles he had to overcoming to get where he is now. I'm sure there were some people standing in the way of him passing the bar exams and making partner at the firm he is in.

I actually finally found one. I'm going to read what his challenges were and the obstacles he had to overcoming to get where he is now. I'm sure there were some people standing in the way of him passing the bar exams and making partner at the firm he is in.

Hopefully you find all the answers that you want!
About instruments: Personally, I would love to learn to play the violin. Seems like an awesome instrument to play, to me. The cello and viola would be nice to try out too. May I ask when you first learned to play the cello?

-Jason

Question. Does anyone know of any deaf lawyers. I am looking to go to law school but what has been holding me back is are their any deaf lawyers.

Yes there are few. But what kind of field you were thinking about? If you think you can pass the exams and all then go for it. Please don't ever think about hearing. You will find a way to solve the hearing issue after you become a lawyer .

Hopefully you find all the answers that you want!
About instruments: Personally, I would love to learn to play the violin. Seems like an awesome instrument to play, to me. The cello and viola would be nice to try out too. May I ask when you first learned to play the cello?

-Jason

When I was 8 my cousin played violin and one day I stayed at home cause I was sick and I was at my grandmas and I found the violin and I would just play around at first. Then we found out I can play by ear. I then found I love the cello better it is more powerful. I can feel the music I play to make it more emotional. I have been playing every since. I could not read music until i was 11 then in high school it was required to know how. I wrote and composed my own pieces by the time I was 14 and played in the chamber orchestra in different states with my school. I have taught myself viola and guitar as well.

Yes there are few. But what kind of field you were thinking about? If you think you can pass the exams and all then go for it. Please don't ever think about hearing. You will find a way to solve the hearing issue after you become a lawyer .

I want to focuses on being a contract negotiator and representing military personnel.

Hmm. With my knowledge of Chicago being very rich, a bicycle travel guide job wouldn't go amiss. Just a thought.

Last edited:
I think you will be ok because you probably will have more of small group for meetings. Don't ever think about "hearing" then you are fine. Good luck

My family has just been getting on me about how much harder I have to work now. I had a hard start out when I joined the military at 18 one cause I'm young two cause I'm short (4'10) and three cause I'm female. It's hard to the respect you need to move up rank when you have those things that most people on the out side don't see as a big deal. I loved the military but they do pick and choose a lot. I was beat out of a promotion 3 times cause I'm female in an infantry unit and wanted to be lead supply armor. When I got the position they seen I was better than both males.

Back